Miami Dolphins

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It's rare the Dolphins are sitting at 5-3 during mid season. Tua played well till his injury vs Cincy. All Miami had was Teddy Bridgewater, who is not the same QB since his injury years ago. That dude must have been on about 9 different teams.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Also, Gesicki signed with the Patriots. Gesicki is an excellent receiver, but a bad blocker. Pats have Hunter Henry to carry the TE blocking load. I expect they will use Gesicki primarily as a receiver. I expect a lot of 12 personnel from New England. Or maybe they abandon him as a TE and just use him as a slot receiver? He's got a huge catch radius and is an excellent jumper (I think he played volleyball in college).

Phins have Durham Smythe who is a far better blocking TE than Gesicki (who may be the worst blocking TE in the league) but he's not a good pass catcher. They also signed journeyman/career back-up TE nobody ever heard of named Eric Saubert.

Phins are shooting for a Super Bowl this year. This is a great draft for TEs, but the Phins have zero 2023 draft capital. Will they make a play for a quality TE, or will they hope Smythe can be productive in the passing game?

Alex.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
61ay3TkL3LL._UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Another fcuking Nole???

Coke head. Traded to Denver straight up for the Bama kid, Bobby Humphrey.

Little piece of trivia: Errict Rhett was a big Sammie Smith fan, hence his picking 33 as his number.

Alex.
Poor bastard will always be remembered in Miami who did nothing but fumble at the goal line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.