Miami gonna miami

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Gators just aren't allowed to be happy are they? After looking like crap for most of the game, the rapist seems to have suddenly remembered how to play. Its like a double serving of muschamp, we keep getting our hopes up that we'll turn the corner, only to have it crushed. In the same way we keep getting our hopes up that someone will finally take the clowns out and rapies keeps pulling them out of his anus.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FSU getting every lucky bounce, as usual.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Good lord. I wish that program would DIE

They would have gotten chewed up in the SEC this year. Hopefully they run into Bama in the playoffs.

On another note....maybe there is something to the point shaving. Jamies sure seems to have terrible halves this season followed by suddenly flipping a switch and tearing it up

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is like absolute clockwork. I dont even have to watch the games. FSU goes down big early. Then some lucky freak play goes their way and they come back and take the lead. Then at the end of the game they score a garbage td to separate.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Would really love it if Miami would make some aggressive play calls here.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes i think he challenges himself by holding back for lengths of times before he saves the day., toying with everyone else. Whatever it is, there is a pattern.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If Miami would stop letting their Freshman QB throw passes and would just run the ball they will easily hold onto this 3 point lead with an entire quarter to go. Freshmen QB's should never be given this much freedom to win a game. If only Muschamp could call them to correct their mistake before it's to late.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Blocked PAT is going to be the difference, and it makes me want to sh*t on something.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's amazing too. The canes have a freshman QB who is actually allowed to throw the ball consistently, and the noles are throwing clutch passes to their freshmen as well.

Meanwhile we get one of the top QBs in the country, and essentially tell him we aren't confident in his ability to throw the ball. Not sure I blame Driskel anymore. We destroy their confidence from the outset.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
soflagator;n106290 said:
It's amazing too. The canes have a freshman QB who is actually allowed to throw the ball consistently, and the noles are throwing clutch passes to their freshmen as well.

Meanwhile we get one of the top QBs in the country, and essentially tell him we aren't confident in his ability to throw the ball. Not sure I blame Driskel anymore. We destroy their confidence from the outset.

Nail on the head. We have destroyed every QB that has been here the last 4 years by not allowing them to grow and fearing they might make a mistake.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Cut it off a long time ago. I know better than to think something good will happen when it comes to what gator fans want

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n106289 said:
Blocked PAT is going to be the difference, and it makes me want to sh*t on something.

Find your closest FSU fan

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let's also not forget the 29 yarder that Miami shanked. Four more points would help right about now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n106290 said:

This is a very accurate point

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.