Miami's spring game was PACKED!

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Their program will most likely be in better shape going into the 2018 season than ours so laugh now while you can cause Mac is driving our program into the ground with his recruiting and Ritch is killing in at Miami. 18 commits for next recruiting cycle that includes the #2 Rb, #4 Qb, and the #1 Te. 6 players in the top 100 and all but 2 of his commits are from down south.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Their program will most likely be in better shape going into the 2018 season than ours so laugh now while you can cause Mac is driving our program into the ground with his recruiting and Ritch is killing in at Miami. 18 commits for next recruiting cycle that includes the #2 Rb, #4 Qb, and the #1 Te. 6 players in the top 100 and all but 2 of his commits are from down south.
I agree...just getting my laughs in while I can! I'm pretty damn sure we're fixing to take their place in the state because they're absolutely rolling on the trail right now and it's not going to stop until they want it to. Smh!!!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Why did someone dislike gatorkevs post? Is what he said erroneous? I don't think so. The. Dude stated facts. What's to dislike ?
Some of you Mac nuthuggers need to get a grip

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I generally don't give out dislikes and you can tell who it was. Now how are you going to measure the state of our program or theirs. Just recruiting, just wins, how. Now I might swap coaches with them, but they have no on site facility, very few other sports, and basically are just a football school.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Last I checked Mac had a top 10 class and the l my class measurement that matters is after NSD. Did Miami have a Top 10 class.... no

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why did someone dislike gatorkevs post? Is what he said erroneous? I don't think so. The. Dude stated facts. What's to dislike ?
Some of you Mac nuthuggers need to get a grip

Facts? Lol those are what you call opinions.

What Mac has done so far was basically Richt his whole time at UGA. Win plenty of games but never the big games. Oh, and these early commits they are getting mean nothing right now. If he signs a top 5-10 class then I will agree that he has UM headed in the right direction.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Last I checked Mac had a top 10 class and the l my class measurement that matters is after NSD. Did Miami have a Top 10 class.... no

Bro, don't you know that early commits never decommit. Facts bro, facts.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I generally don't give out dislikes and you can tell who it was. Now how are you going to measure the state of our program or theirs. Just recruiting, just wins, how. Now I might swap coaches with them, but they have no on site facility, very few other sports, and basically are just a football school.
Well I base it on how well the program is overall. I look at the fact that we both finished the season 9-4, we finished recruiting with pretty much the same average, we finished the season 2-2 in our last 4 with 2 blowout losses they finished on a 4 game win streak, they are killing it in recruiting for next year and have the #1 class by a long shot at the moment with an average of 91.82 and we are below our average from last year sitting at 87.42 and sit behind Northwestern, Minnesota, Kansas, and Kentucky in recruiting for next season. Oh and to your point MR is out recruiting Mac despite not having an on site facility like Mac does. And I am comparing our football programs not our overall program I thought you'd understand that part but I guess sometimes that has to be explained.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Just a reminder, in 13 seasons in the weak azz ACC Miami has never even won the Coastal division.

So yeah, they're headed in the right direction. :rolleyes3:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm willing to bet right now they end with a better class than us next class. You willing to take that bet cause I don't think you are

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I base it on how well the program is overall. I look at the fact that we both finished the season 9-4, we finished recruiting with pretty much the same average, we finished the season 2-2 in our last 4 with 2 blowout losses they finished on a 4 game win streak, they are killing it in recruiting for next year and have the #1 class by a long shot at the moment with an average of 91.82 and we are below our average from last year sitting at 87.42 and sit behind Northwestern, Minnesota, Kansas, and Kentucky in recruiting for next season. Oh and to your point MR is out recruiting Mac despite not having an on site facility like Mac does. And I am comparing our football programs not our overall program I thought you'd understand that part but I guess sometimes that has to be explained.
Troll gonna Troll...

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Facts? Lol those are what you call opinions.

What Mac has done so far was basically Richt his whole time at UGA. Win plenty of games but never the big games. Oh, and these early commits they are getting mean nothing right now. If he signs a top 5-10 class then I will agree that he has UM headed in the right direction.
Part of it is opinion and part of it is facts. It's my opinion Mac is driving our program in the ground but it's fact what Miami has in their recruiting commits. Mac will spend 75% of the cycle trying to flip some of their commits wont get any of them and will settle for the 389th ranked OT or Wr who are unranked and a 2*. He's a complete joke on the trail

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Just a reminder, in 13 seasons in the weak azz ACC Miami has never even won the Coastal division.

So yeah, they're headed in the right direction. :rolleyes3:
Yeah and we won the East and had an offense that ranked in the 100's the 5/6 years so impressive I tell you. If we had just a good defense instead of elite we'd be a 6 loss team the last 5 years but the defense has carried the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.