Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ay-players-nfl

What a complete douchenozzle. Look at these statements:

"I am not the only gay person in the NFL. I'm just saying there is a lot of us. I respect the players that did reach out to me and had the courage to tell me that they were also gay, but they do not have the same courage as I do to come out before I even played a down."

Yes, Michael was soooo brave to come out BEFORE the draft whereas others didnt. Here's a concept, he came out before the draft BECAUSE he needed extra attention to get a shot whereas others let their on-field play dictate their NFL prospects instead of relying on sympathy and political correctness.

"Hopefully I'm not being discriminated [against] because I'm gay, I don't believe that I'm being discriminated [against] because I'm gay. I just want to know if I'm truly not in the NFL, it's because of talent. Let it be because of my talents. But you've got to prove that I can't play this game. If you look at the film, clearly I can. So, I'll leave it at that..."

What hypocrisy. He doesn't believe he was cut because he's gay. Then 2 sentences later he states that as the EXACT reason he isnt playing. And whats with 'this 'nfl has to prove I cant play' crapola??? No azzbag, YOU have to prove you CAN play in the league, not the other way around. And running a 5.01 40 time after stinking it up on multiple offseason rosters aint doing it.

I wish this moron would just STFU and go away.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sam is a complete moron. He was average at best and not worth the media storm that he caused.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He's always got Dancing with the Stars.
michael-sam-dwts-inline.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n199101 said:
He's always got Dancing with the Stars.
michael-sam-dwts-inline.jpg

They should have assigned him a dude to dance with. Afterall, thats who we wants EVERYONE to know he's into. :rolleyes3:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There was a reason he was a 7th round pick, he wasn't good enough. The 7th round is for players who are great for the 90 man roster to evaluate, and to get practice reps and maybe a practice squad player. But not a 53 man roster guy.

Dec 10, 2014
TheDouglas78;n199146 said:
There was a reason he was a 7th round pick, he wasn't good enough. The 7th round is for players who are great for the 90 man roster to evaluate, and to get practice reps and maybe a practice squad player. But not a 53 man roster guy.

you're a racist homophobe. I'd ban you if I was a mod

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Try living in Missouri where you're surrounded by a bunch of douche nozzle Methzou fans who think Michael Sam is a hero

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Unfortunately we made him look a lot better than he was with our god awful offensive line that year.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The reports from his vet workout was that he looked awful. A 5.06 and 5.1 in the 40? Yikes!!! So he got some sacks in the preseason against tackles that aren't in the NFL right now. Really proves you can play there Mikey. Actually, his tape is why he isn't in the NFL any more. I can already see where this is going. The NFL is in a lose, lose situation with this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n199386 said:
The reports from his vet workout was that he looked awful. A 5.06 and 5.1 in the 40? Yikes!!! So he got some sacks in the preseason against tackles that aren't in the NFL right now. Really proves you can play there Mikey. Actually, his tape is why he isn't in the NFL any more. I can already see where this is going. The NFL is in a lose, lose situation with this one.

there are offensive lineman who ARENT in the NFL that have faster 40 times than that, and hes a freaking DE!!!! Idiot.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
maheo30;n199386 said:

No they aren't. Heres how it will go. No team takes him because he isn't good enough, he whines to the LGBT community, some high end official (probably Obama) complains about it, we laugh, we move on. He sinks into obscurity.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, why are you guys so upset, it's not going to change you life in any way. Relax, have a drink:swampqueen:and move on. He was good enough to get a scholarship to a school in the elite SEC and be drafted by an NFL team. That's a hell of a lot more than some of us have accomplished as an athlete.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hotrod;n199498 said:
Gee, why are you guys so upset, it's not going to change you life in any way. Relax, have a drink:swampqueen:and move on. He was good enough to get a scholarship to a school in the elite SEC and be drafted by an NFL team. That's a hell of a lot more than some of us have accomplished as an athlete.

Are any of "us" bitching and whining about not getting a chance to do something we were not good enough to do....Chances are a lot of us have had chances taken away from us because of unjust attention focused on special interest groups....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[h=2]Michael Sam is an Azzbag[/h]

I hear he takes it there......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.