Michigan's AD axed

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n95090 said:
If this is where you intend on it going, then yes. I have solved it. I know why Foley is still our AD. Two words: Cam Newton. It was WM who told Cam to steal the laptop for him. He knew that Cam was going to be Urban's next Golden Child and he would never get the UF job with Urban at the wheel. So what does he do? Tries to take them both down. WM offers Cam a large sum of cash to take that laptop, saying he had some connections at Aubrun still and he could get him on there in no time. So Cam steals the laptop and parts ways with UF as planned. This is where the story took a twist. Cam knew that the student had a fling with Foley, and had seen that there were nude pictures of Foley on the laptop. Once Cam stole the laptop, he immediately got the pics to WM. When Cam got the boot for the laptop, it set of a series of stress related spasms in Urbs because he knew he only had Brantley and a couple of tight ends to rely on at QB. Once Urban resigned, WM knew it was only a matter of time before he had his shot at the job. The sob wasn't done with his tricks. As big of a part as that slick Cam Newton played for him, WM could not help but upstage him during his shining moment: The Heisman Trophy presentation. Right as Cam was about to hit the stage, Foley gets an email with several pics attached. Moments later, WM is named the head coach, and the rest is history.

Perfectly logical explanation. :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n95090 said:
If this is where you intend on it going, then yes. I have solved it. I know why Foley is still our AD. Two words: Cam Newton. It was WM who told Cam to steal the laptop for him. He knew that Cam was going to be Urban's next Golden Child and he would never get the UF job with Urban at the wheel. So what does he do? Tries to take them both down. WM offers Cam a large sum of cash to take that laptop, saying he had some connections at Aubrun still and he could get him on there in no time. So Cam steals the laptop and parts ways with UF as planned. This is where the story took a twist. Cam knew that the student had a fling with Foley, and had seen that there were nude pictures of Foley on the laptop. Once Cam stole the laptop, he immediately got the pics to WM. When Cam got the boot for the laptop, it set of a series of stress related spasms in Urbs because he knew he only had Brantley and a couple of tight ends to rely on at QB. Once Urban resigned, WM knew it was only a matter of time before he had his shot at the job. The sob wasn't done with his tricks. As big of a part as that slick Cam Newton played for him, WM could not help but upstage him during his shining moment: The Heisman Trophy presentation. Right as Cam was about to hit the stage, Foley gets an email with several pics attached. Moments later, WM is named the head coach, and the rest is history.

:lmao:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well played Ray. Has Dubster chimed in that Foley needs to be next yet?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;95629 said:
So we're making stuff up with our thread titles again?

[video]http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11796360/dave-brandon-michigan-wolverines-ad-leaving-post[/video]

Nothing is made up. He was forced out. Either he could leave on his own or he would be fired.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;95629 said:
So we're making stuff up with our thread titles again?

[video]http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11796360/dave-brandon-michigan-wolverines-ad-leaving-post[/video]

I don't think there's a bigger crybaby on the board than you.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n95632 said:
Nothing is made up. He was forced out. Either he could leave on his own or he would be fired.

And of course you have a link to provide this information? Regardless, he resigned (or was "forced out") because of the concussion issue earlier this year and other off the field crap he's done like reduce the profit margins for the athletic program. They don't give a good goddamn who he hired.

Also, if I'm a crybaby for pointing out flat out lies, then wah wah wah. :wobble:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n95637 said:
That baby looks pouty.

2sbp.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n95636 said:
And of course you have a link to provide this information? Regardless, he resigned (or was "forced out") because of the concussion issue earlier this year and other off the field crap he's done like reduce the profit margins for the athletic program. They don't give a good goddamn who he hired.

Also, if I'm a crybaby for pointing out flat out lies, then wah wah wah. :wobble:

You're right the last two football coaches failing had nothing to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator