Michigan's fans thoughts on the game...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes I will take a look at a few of the Michigan forums just curious to see what they are saying about this game and this is what I am seeing mostly now:

Our offense against their defense is a joke matchup because its Nuss v Don Brown which would eliminate any concerns about their young secondary.

Contrary to what the media says about their youth their defensive front 7 will be one of the best in the country again due to non-starter playing experience and talent level.

Finebaum is full of sh*t talking about Alabama openers and the time they crushed Michigan and how he thinks Florida will probably win - because Florida is nowhere close to Bama level and Michigan is much better now.

They don't seem to say too much about our defense v their offense.

They think we still won't have a QB worth anything. A few think Zaire could be dangerous but they are definitely a minority.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why would anyone think anything more of us than what we've shown the last several years?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why would anyone think anything more of us than what we've shown the last several years?

They are an arrogant bunch but that is a good point. I would probably be laughing about Nuss also especially considering they got a taste of that in 2014.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why Michigan fans are so arrogant. They have one split championship in the last 69 years. Congrats, I guess?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They actually scored on FSU. Nuss vs Brown is like Corky vs Einstein. I'm hoping the D plays out of their skulls and it goes into the 4th close and we win on ST's. Anyone expecting us to blow them out is probably a heroin addict.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
IMG_2506.GIF
They actually scored on FSU. Nuss vs Brown is like Corky vs Einstein. I'm hoping the D plays out of their skulls and it goes into the 4th close and we win on ST's. Anyone expecting us to blow them out is probably a heroin addict.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think this pretty much sums it up.......................

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe Michigan fans don't respect our offense!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why Michigan fans are so arrogant. They have one split championship in the last 69 years. Congrats, I guess?
Spend four year in Ann Arbor and try not to act like a pretentious douchebag. My understanding is that it's a fairly rare event.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Meatchicken fans are still butthurt they did not get a 2nd crack at Ohio State, and we whooped the bucknuts.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/florida-depth-chart-released

"Besides Martel Ivey, their entire O line is all low three stars. On top of that they are all true juniors or sophomores. We should be able to stuff the run game and slow down an inexperienced QB. I dont see how they will be able to put up more than 20 points in this one."

"I'm really pulling for my boy Luke Del Rio. They should definitely start him."

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/florida-depth-chart-released

"Besides Martel Ivey, their entire O line is all low three stars. On top of that they are all true juniors or sophomores. We should be able to stuff the run game and slow down an inexperienced QB. I dont see how they will be able to put up more than 20 points in this one."

"I'm really pulling for my boy Luke Del Rio. They should definitely start him."

Our offense gets the benefit of going against a young defense, which is why I think we'll score more than 20; however, I think their D-line will still be a tough matchup for our O-line. We'll know how good our guys are pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb