Michigan's opening dud feels like the beginning of the end for Jim Harbaugh

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They thought for sure he was their SOS, but he’s more like their Chump. Their problem is, who are they going to hire that’s any better and is willing to go there?

Just think, 12 months ago they were on top of the world after thrashing Mac’s version of the Gators. My, how times change. He’s 9-9 in his last 18 games. :lol:

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I agree. And it couldn't happen to a bigger prick! I liked him when he was the Bears QB but then again, I only had to watch him play, didn't have to listen to him.

I think he is a mediocre coach at best, a good recruiter. Only has to play a few competitive games a season, so on the backs of his talented players, he rides.

That being said, he is still light-years better than butters.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
As it stands right now, Harbaugh is too big for his khaki britches. Huge salary, lots of posturing, dwindling returns. Take spring practice to Rome and satellite camps to Florida; have sleepovers with recruits; withhold rosters and depth charts like they’re classified state department documents; do all that and you’d better back it up on the field.

Instead, Harbaugh is leaking credibility.

:snicker:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The article forgot to mention he added old barbecue breath Butters to his staff. He should have been fired for that move alone, shows he has no concept of hiring competent people. If he survives this season he can bring Nord on board to put the final nail in the coffin.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He needs to hire some hot shot OC and turn it over to him.

He won't though. they never will. the ego that got them there is the ego that gets them fired.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
$7 million per year, give or take

How many on here were screaming to throw the bank at harbaw???

That said, I’m surprised that he’s struggling when you consider his success at Stanford and on the recruiting trail.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many on here were screaming to throw the bank at harbaw???

That said, I’m surprised that he’s struggling when you consider his success at Stanford and on the recruiting trail.
The PAC 12 sucks. Bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator