Michigan's opening dud feels like the beginning of the end for Jim Harbaugh

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Give me your address and I will send you one of those red and black Almost Championship tshirts.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh proved he’s lost it when he allowed that shark humper to speak to the media. I don’t know who’s the bigger dumbass at this point.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I skipped through most of it, but sure enough I landed on life's lessons and improving the guy's lives.

I have a lesson for you Mac. Get out of the business.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
People might not like reality - especially the same people that claimed Georgia would be no good the 2nd year under Smart either besides the crazy recruiting. The fact is Georgia will be able to plug players in just like Bama by next year due to this insane recruiting which doesn't bode well for us.

Well, we’re already up to twice on the same page.

Fever, we all love you so it’s all in fun. And I know that no one wants to be wrong here more than you. But I still disagree. Yes, they were better than I expected. But last year had little to do with his recruiting and a ton to do with an upperclassman-laden team that he inherited, along with historically bad seasons at two of his rivals. Again, I’m not dismissing him or what they’re doing. I just think it’s being slightly overdone, and I’m hopeful that even the recruiting balances out a little in the near future.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
At least their WR corps are highly trained now.

Heard on the radio today that Michigan has not had a touchdown pass caught by a wide receiver since September 9th of last year. Have not checked the accuracy of that assertion. If true it certainly illustrates the level of their offensive struggles.

That said, I expect they will bounce back and have a reasonable winning streak over the next few weeks. People will start thinking Harbaugh has finally turned things around only to see them start losing to their big rivals near the end of the season.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Heard on the radio today that Michigan has not had a touchdown pass caught by a wide receiver since September 9th of last year. Have not checked the accuracy of that assertion. If true it certainly illustrates the level of their offensive struggles.

Kinda true....every TD after that date was from a TE

leogator

May 5, 2018

That said, I expect they will bounce back and have a reasonable winning streak over the next few weeks. People will start thinking Harbaugh has finally turned things around only to see them start losing to their big rivals near the end of the season.
Their WR recruiting was phenomenal in 2017, Donovan People Jones, Tarik Black, Oliver Martin and Nico Collins. They were #5 nationally overall. Last year they fell to #20.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You sure it was that good? I remember looking it up one time and we matched him in recruiting on average except for the new coach transition classes but we had coaches that could recruit good then.

His first 4-5 years at UGA before people realized how Richt really is, he had regular top 5 class. Then people realized he was Richt

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.