Michigan's opening dud feels like the beginning of the end for Jim Harbaugh

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I skipped through most of it, but sure enough I landed on life's lessons and improving the guy's lives.

I have a lesson for you Mac. Get out of the business.

Why would he do that when he can continue to con universities into signing him to a multi-year, multi-million dollar contract to suck at his job?

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
He's gone unless he beats OSU, which is never going to happen, Urbs might call the dogs off before they get to 70 though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heard on the radio today that Michigan has not had a touchdown pass caught by a wide receiver since September 9th of last year.

How does that fit with when Blutters started tutoring them ?

They were #5 nationally overall. Last year they fell to #20.

If UM doesn't seem concerned, it's because of a recent zenfusion from somewhere .

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'm really confident that anybody on this board can coach WRs better than McElwain.
Depends on the metric. I could do better from a “bang for your buck” perspective. For a cheap $100k, I could make talented kids look like sh*t too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, payment for any Tebow service enhances many a charity -- so go Tebow.
I remember when we were worried that UM got Harbough. Our only solace was that he might give Urbs some rollin' on the floor. Ha ! Does Harbaugh qualify as a bust yet? Got to prove or disprove something this season.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Remember, payment for any Tebow service enhances many a charity -- so go Tebow.
I remember when we were worried that UM got Harbough. Our only solace was that he might give Urbs some rollin' on the floor. Ha ! Does Harbaugh qualify as a bust yet? Got to prove or disprove something this season.
He's 9 and 9 in his last 18.If it wasn't for that defense he's probably be much worse off.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, I think it was Crete that said he’d have Urbs faking a heart attack. :lol:
Hey Buddy it's only his 4th year...…

That being said he is an awful offensive minded coach. I always thought he played conservative style football while at Stanford because he couldn't get the personnel to really open up a high scoring scheme but having watched quite a few of Michigan's games over the last couple of seasons he's just stuck in 2nd gear...They did nothing against a very average ND team last week and he made Patterson look like a 2 or 3 star freshmen.​

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Understand that Harbaugh just got a"vote of confidence" from the UM President. Sounds fatal. Will he last the year?

Kiss of death. Of the hundreds of “votes of confidence” I’ve seen in my lifetime, not a one wasn’t a dead man walking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Buddy it's only his 4th year...…

That being said he is an awful offensive minded coach. I always thought he played conservative style football while at Stanford because he couldn't get the personnel to really open up a high scoring scheme but having watched quite a few of Michigan's games over the last couple of seasons he's just stuck in 2nd gear...They did nothing against a very average ND team last week and he made Patterson look like a 2 or 3 star freshmen.​
You need to look in the mirror and tell yourself "All the coaches you like suck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator