Mickey Andrews

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
threatmatrix;n84627 said:
LOL.
I'm pretty sure he was a Gator assistant coach before he went on the be the dirtiest DC in history.

Pretty sure? Son... you gotta KNOW because you've got Law on your butt now. :shocked:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He was here with Shanahan I think...under Pell...need to look it up

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
This has to be a joke. Ha, good one.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Matrix, you're cool or were until.......but c'mon man! The dude of the dirtiest lowdown clown teams. The creator of Darnell Dockett. That would be close to a :ban2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, better. But Andrews would probably not survive the press conference. Earnest Graham ( I think that was who Dockett injured) and Rex Grossman would take him out.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol @ Law's post. I freaking hate Andrews.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n84688 said:
In all honesty I can't think of any coach I hate more than Andrews. He was beyond dirty. He knew every dirty trick in the book and used it. But he went beyond that. Hitting through the echo, twisting EG's knee - those things were encouraged if not taught. He's a cretin.

I will never forget that sumbitch for the big brawl at Doak in the 90's where two of his non starters started a fight before the game and targeted some of UF's players. Also a few years later he had a "hit list" which ABC got ahold of with UF's players names on it and they broadcasted it. I would have to seriously think hard to spit on him if he were on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.