Middle Tennessee State knocks off Mizzou

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou didn't prepare for them and it bit them in the ass.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I don't...I have no idea if we're worth a damn or not now :lol:
This is the same question many of we Gators have right now. Mac is 10 - 1 vs. the crappy SEC East but not so good against anyone else. And just look at the head coaches in the SEC East. Nobody there who is considered to be a Top 10 level coach.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The East is worse than the ACC.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is the same question many of we Gators have right now. Mac is 10 - 1 vs. the crappy SEC East but not so good against anyone else. And just look at the head coaches in the SEC East. Nobody there who is considered to be a Top 10 level coach.
Yeah man...it's an uneasy feeling...that's for sure. We're fixing to find out (over the next several weeks) if we're any good or not. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Top 10 coach? None of those guys would be Top 10 in the Sunbelt.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is pathetic.

I know each game is different....However, today we saw a 1-AA team score more than we did vs. Vandy (17 in the FIRST HALF! We managed 13 all day!)........ South Carolina (and their low-powered offense) topped what we did vs. UMass (we had a 3 point lead on them in the 4th quarter, 10-7...before scoring 2 TDs to win 24-7. SC scored 27 in the FIRST HALF...we managed 24, w/ 2 scores in the 4th quarter).....and now Middle Tenn State tops us in points vs. Missouri AT Missouri (we played them in Gainesville - our O managed 19 points. MTSU's O scored SIX Touchdown's on Missouri's D). Pathetic.

If it walks like a duck....sounds like an duck....pulls a truck like a duck.....

I know....here comes the pump!!

The East is worse than the ACC.

And the ACC is 1-0 vs. the West this year as well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have to hope KY beats Miss State for the East to get a win over the West this year probably.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have to hope KY beats Miss State for the East to get a win over the West this year probably.

Thanks for the unique, fresh perspective on the East/West disparity at the moment. I hadn't seen that stat before. And certainly not 7 or 8 times. From the same poster.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn emulsified Arkansas. You don't think we have a chance against the hogs?

We have a chance but I would probably lean to them winning at home. Arkansas is a pretty scrappy team at home. I think LSU will crush us and Auburn will probably beat Georgia.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
We have a chance but I would probably lean to them winning at home. Arkansas is a pretty scrappy team at home. I think LSU will crush us and Auburn will probably beat Georgia.

And, because I view the football world through my orange and blue glasses, I lean toward UF getting its act together and playing good offense and defense. I will root for UF and believe they can win those games because doing so makes my life more enjoyable.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And, because I view the football world through my orange and blue glasses, I lean toward UF getting its act together and playing good offense and defense. I will root for UF and believe they can win those games because doing so makes my life more enjoyable.
According to many on here, you are a fool to have a positive outlook. Don't you realize that if you complain, bytch and cry excessively, point out the obvious difficulties the team is having, that it makes everything so much better. Also, surely bytching the will fix everything and the team will play better because of impending doom being pointed out on this message board. But mostly it's important that you learn that being in a tough situation, you should always make sure everyone else knows that you are suffering the worst. Everybody loves a cry baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator