Mike Tomlin has words for RFN

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Plus us expert members have to stick together, unless you are URG. **** that guy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n138783 said:
Plus us expert members have to stick together, unless you are URG. **** that guy.

graph_zpsed8c9908.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n138717 said:
Originally posted by Captain Sasquatch View Post
DBs hit guys low all the time, and sometimes the player getting hit gets hurt. It's football.

I think we're overlooking the obvious here. It's NV we're talking about. Clearly he has/had money on the Steelers.

Actually, that's a good assumption sofla, but I stayed far away from this game. I just thought it was more unusual that a player and opposing coach (HC at that) were jawing at each other and another HC had to separate them.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n138770 said:
No evidence that NV has ever been a Gators fan. I think he's just another telemarketing dude (no offense Wobble) with time on his hands and nothing better to do.
:sadnanner:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n138811 said:

Hang in there NV. Some of us remember that you will go to minor league baseball games just to see a former Gator player. I will say the hit on Bell was brutal, but legal, and fine by me. I'm not a Steeler's fan, but my wife is and she had no problem with the tackle. I don't think RFN had any business approaching Tomlin after the game and I don't think Tomlin should have even responded to RFN. Marvin Lewis (the Bengals coach) was very classy about the whole situation.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n138821 said:
Hang in there NV. Some of us remember that you will go to minor league baseball games just to see a former Gator player.

So he can watch them live and find something to complain about. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.