Mike White segment

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Great interview. Yes, good to see the "world wide leader" taking notice.

I liked what he had to say about inheriting players who didn't sign up to play for him. Seems to have some wisdom beyond his years.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I liked what he had to say about inheriting players who didn't sign up to play for him. Seems to have some wisdom beyond his years.

Agreed, I think he has the mind of a seasoned coach much like BD. Really happy he seems to be panning out, he appears to be a legitimately good guy.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That was my favorite comment as well. He seems to have it all together at this point so let's hope we close strong.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great interview. Thanks for posting. Coach White is growing up before our eyes. It's like he has watched Billy D over the years and has taken note.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I liked the Mike White hire from the beginning. Young, energetic, and up and coming coach just like Billy D. White working wonders his first 2 years with this program. Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED yet again!! Go Gators!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

And we know how rare this wisdom can be. We have seen a guy take over for Spurrier and act like he was brought in to rebuild Kansas football and we have seen a guy take over after Meyer and seemingly only have a plan for taking over a program in the gutter. It is an intuitive young coach who understands how to take over a program that has a sound foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator