Miles, er, Fleck to lead Golden Gophers

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine living in Minna - sooootuh. Miles is a whack but a pretty good coach.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
After what happened at LSU his wife wants him to move as far away from big time college football as possible.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Apparently 1,209 miles...

Saw what you did there. Very clever. What if his last name was furlong?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait until he finds out that grass doesn't grow as well up there late in the season
:snicker:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This is an example of how not to address issues with your players and title nine. Our coach no matter what you might think of other aspects handled it the correct way. Stay out of it!!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think the entire big 10ish deserves the Mad Hatter experience every year - that moment when they wonder what just happened with only 90 seconds left in the game. And can you imagine what's going to happen when Les competes for recruits? Harbaw and urbs are going to feel some acid reflux.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaw and urbs are going to feel some acid reflux.
I doubt it.

Saban left a third tier big 10ish team to go to LSU because he couldn't recruit there.

It is going to be tough sledding for the Grasseater in the tundra.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Miles is good for college football. Would love to see him cause some issues for the other Big 10 teams while at Minn.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I doubt it.

Saban left a third tier big 10ish team to go to LSU because he couldn't recruit there.

It is going to be tough sledding for the Grasseater in the tundra.

You mean like Plaxico Burress level talent? Yeah, I guess nick struck out there...

Wisconsin and msu are still giving them a good fight, and neither have top recruiters as HCs. Not saying les will sweep up all the top recruits, but I'll bet he's successful enough to make things interesting. If there's another Marion Barber out there, Les will bring him in.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You mean like Plaxico Burress level talent? Yeah, I guess nick struck out there...

Wisconsin and msu are still giving them a good fight, and neither have top recruiters as HCs. Not saying les will sweep up all the top recruits, but I'll bet he's successful enough to make things interesting. If there's another Marion Barber out there, Les will bring him in.
I suspect he might be able to lure a few out of the Bayou.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yawn. One player, that we didnt want.

Again, Saban was clear about why he went to LSU and it was all about overcoming recruiting disadvantages.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

From what I remember, Plaxico wanted to be a Gator, but didn't have the grades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.