Misery Loves Company! UT bows out of tourney

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
So woke up this morning to see UT had once again choked out of the tournament early. And to Loyola. It seems our loss to them wasn't that bad after all. Now we just need Ken****y and Free shoes out.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think other than UVA getting beat, I am not surprised by any of the results. granted there have been 'upsets", but if you did not have jersey's on most of these teams, would you really know who the teams were? They all look and play the same to me. That is why I did not make a big stink about the last 4 in vs. the first 4 out. I do not think it mattered b/ c all of those teams as well as almost all the other teams look the same to me. I saw Loyola play with my own 2 eyes and knew they were good, but they got an 11 seed, which in this tourney is about the same as a 5 seed. The talent level difference between most of these teams is so small. Sure Duke and KY have these heralded young guys, but the other 50 teams have almsot exactly the same type players. Makes it interesting.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
They need to change the tourney to double elimination or have a round robin with top two playing on Sunday. Move the three point to NBA and jump ball (instead of alternating poss.) Remove luck from playing such a big part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.