Misery Loves Company

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ive sat in my living room football watching chair speechless since thompson ran that TD in... just utterly at a loss for words or feelings at this point. And completely disgusted beyond all description at the epic failure and total assbaggery that is will mushmouth. If he was burning alive I wouldn't piss on him to put out the flames. So what is everybody else feeling right now?

Commiserate. :bananaburn:

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
this game put me over the edge...for those who say coaches didn't block the field goal and punt...the play calling put sc in position to win the game if kicks were blocked...when you coach not to lose most times that is exactly what happens

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The fire/piss thing seems a tad extreme. But yeah, to me it's become personal. He's destroyed the program and should be sent packing in a Kiffin manner.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
special teams were a disaster as they have been basically all season, that is the coaches fault, the players are horribly coached and lack basic fundamentals... like freaking blocking on a FG!!! Anyone who tries to say that this isnt on the coaches should be flogged in the street

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n105678 said:
fire/piss thing seems a tad extreme

Yea, ill agree to that, and im sure if it actually happened I might whip it out and urinate on his burning body... but thatd be about it. I'm just really freaking disgusted right now.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No more need for an evaluation period. Today proves it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Cheer up. It's over. It's all over. Nothing can keep Champ here now. From this day forward we are in the process of getting back on top. It only gets better going forward.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll also add that even in the final Ysce drive, and certainly in OT, I realized that games just aren't fun anymore. Maybe I'm alone, but they're all emotionally draining and have become almost an obligation than something I enjoy.

Thats all thanks to you,Will. Starting to rethink the piss/ fire thing.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I watch because I am a fan...I hope we win, but I don't predict we'll win, and certainly no longer expect us to win. Ugly wins are better than ugly losses, but ugly losses hurt a lot. I have believed since last year that the only way to turn things around was to hire a new head coach. I thought a new OC, allowed to call his offense, might help turn things around. It did not take long to realize that whatever we were doing out there was not the offense we were lead to believe we were going to have. I thought changing quarterbacks would offer a spark...and it did when it finally happened. And then today...right back to the same old play calling that got us in trouble so many times before...playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Coach got what he deserved in the game today, and will shortly get was he deserves as the unsuccessful head coach.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Someone in another thread said Mush is "snake bit". You know how you get snake bit? By not respecting the snake. He was coaching against SOS today, for crying out loud. 32 yards of offense in the 4th quarter when you're up by one touchdown? Any your ST fall apart? He's not snake bit, he's a dumbass who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. I'm sick of it. He's a disaster. It can't end soon enough.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
I am just plain disgusted. I cannot help but be taken back to last year when by all appearances and outcomes, big changes had to be on the horizon for the 2014 season. Muschamp addressed that fiasco of a season (including his own immature behavior) with what we all now know was nothing but lip service. We believed that all those injuries made last year an anomaly. Muschamp supposedly had seen the light, had been humbled, had realized he cannot act in place of the OC and went out and hired a coach who was going to establish our offensive identify with no interference. Today proved exactly how foolish we all were to give any credence to the hype or to the man being head coach material. More negative historical records set, more humiliating losses, more time lost in recruiting and rebuilding.
Yep, I am thoroughly disgusted.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Its worse than you think. We also lost TOP... Team Stat Comparison

1st Downs1915
3rd down efficiency8-173-14
4th down efficiency0-30-0
Total Yards301278
Passing20660
Comp-Att22-425-11
Yards per pass4.95.5
Rushing95218
Rushing Attempts3849
Yards per rush2.54.4
Penalties6-6710-75
Turnovers11
Fumbles lost11
Interceptions thrown00
Possession31:4228:18

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
USCe gave up 645 yards to 4-5 UTenn last week.
They gave up 453 yards to East Carolina

Will Muschamp managed 278 yards.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Hot damn, wouldn't piss on fire huh? At this point I don't blame Muschamp just like I didn't blame Driskel at the end. Driskel didn't keep calling his own number, Muschamp was just throwing him to the wolves. Same as Foley is doing with Champ. I thank both for their services as I believe they tried their best but it wasn't close to good enough. Nothing personal but it is time for this chapter to come to a close.

F18Bundy

Founding Member
No Carbs Please
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
muschamp always realizes the obvious long after its obvious to everyone else. evryone could see how low Velez's kicks were for weeks. He replaces him after the critical block. that kick went under the armpit of a lineman standing flatfooted on the ground.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n105769 said:
Hot damn, wouldn't piss on fire huh? At this point I don't blame Muschamp just like I didn't blame Driskel at the end. Driskel didn't keep calling his own number, Muschamp was just throwing him to the wolves. Same as Foley is doing with Champ. I thank both for their services as I believe they tried their best but it wasn't close to good enough. Nothing personal but it is time for this chapter to come to a close.
That's right!! It was Fooley that put our teats in the ringer with this guy in the first place and it was Fooley who left them in this year for further squeezing.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n105763 said:
USCe gave up 645 yards to 4-5 UTenn last week.
They gave up 453 yards to East Carolina

Will Muschamp managed 278 yards.

I thought SC's D sucked. The play one of their best game of the season against our pathetic O.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LadyGator74;n105732 said:
I am just plain disgusted. I cannot help but be taken back to last year when by all appearances and outcomes, big changes had to be on the horizon for the 2014 season. Muschamp addressed that fiasco of a season (including his own immature behavior) with what we all now know was nothing but lip service. We believed that all those injuries made last year an anomaly. Muschamp supposedly had seen the light, had been humbled, had realized he cannot act in place of the OC and went out and hired a coach who was going to establish our offensive identify with no interference. Today proved exactly how foolish we all were to give any credence to the hype or to the man being head coach material. More negative historical records set, more humiliating losses, more time lost in recruiting and rebuilding.
Yep, I am thoroughly disgusted.
At least you get a pair of koozies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb