Mississippi State vs Alabama

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by L-boy, Nov 11, 2017.

1. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -27
    He won a NC with Mac and Nuss on his staff. Ponder that for a minute. Yeah......how the fk did he do that.

2. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Stop steaming up my tail!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,004
    Ratings:
    +23,935 / -486
    on those Edge runs I don't know why you don't just run it till they stop it once. maybe they saw something in the look that I didn't. Grantham definitely move to a three-man front there (dropped his jack/buck) but I agree run it again anyway.

3. Gatorup!

Gatorup! Member

Oxbucks:
    $6
    Ratings:
    +71 / -10
    He put the ball in the hands of his best player. Not an unusual strategy at crunch time.

4. FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $80
    Ratings:
    +1,328 / -33
    I get it yes, but his best player did not get them to that point. Now I agree involving him there was a great option, but giving your opponent the exact play per se seems a little ignorant to me, given that the RB standing right next to the QB got them down there. Why empty the backfield there? That is all I am saying. You could have run a QB draw with a RB lead, or a QB counter, with a RB lead, or a read where you fake to the RB. I totally get the best player angle, I am just looking at it thru an outside objective way, where you actually limited your choices to only only option!

5. RocketCityGator

RocketCityGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $40
    Ratings:
    +748 / -44
    When the punt team ran out there, I told my family that Mullins just blinked. If MSU loses it will be because of the decision to punt.

6. Swamp Donkey

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,004
    Ratings:
    +23,935 / -486
    They have a lot of "best" players, most whom are from Fla.

7. Gatorup!

Gatorup! Member

Oxbucks:
    $6
    Ratings:
    +71 / -10
    To spread out the D, possibly slow down the blitz, try to get single coverage for Ridley and if all else fails let Hurts do his thing.

8. Swamp Donkey

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,004
    Ratings:
    +23,935 / -486
    I think Mullins' DC Grantham was the problem. I saw him giving the choke sign to Cowbell's punter.

9. Gatorup!

Gatorup! Member

Oxbucks:
    $6
    Ratings:
    +71 / -10
    Let no thread go unanswered without a chance to badmouth the Gators.

10. Durty South Swamp

Durty South Swamp doodley doodley doo!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $241
    Ratings:
    +8,851 / -51
    Why the heck is L-tard back? I thought he pissed himself after his snowflake started melting and asked to be banned like a choade?

:dunno: