Missouri fires their Defensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by BMF, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Stop steaming up my tail!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,450
    Ratings:
    +24,397 / -502
    This is why you have to look at actual game film, have some clue what it means, and make decisions based on that rather than simply taking answers to questions (which have been prepared by the agent, in this case the same damn agent who fooled you last time).

No one is going to say that "I'm scared as fvkk on offense, and will stand on the sideline like a deer in the headlights blindly calling whatever plays we put on our charts regardless of what happens in the game or what players appear to matchup issues."

2. Double Gator Dad

Double Gator Dad Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $20
    Ratings:
    +1,007 / -5
    Thanks for explaining, I should have caught it and I agree. I wasn't referring to Michael Sam exclusively, there have been a few others that have underachieved.