More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully there is a video out there of this incident are you can be sure he will be playing football for the noles this season.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Da#g, how will the #oles score without him this year?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n245577 said:
Da#g, how will the #oles score without him this year?

I thought we could o#ly do this i# the lou#ge

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n245581 said:
I thought we could o#ly do this i# the lou#ge

It's so popular, it's spreadi#g all over the forums!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n245578 said:
TPD again listing victim info, but the suspect is hidden

:doh:

they take that innocent until proven guilty thing to a real extreme huh? :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n245588 said:
wo#der who started that?

Wobble usually takes the blame fairly well. Just do it i# a #ice way.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know Jimbo has a lot on his plate right now, but when did he find out about the incident and the allegations, and why has no action (like a suspension pending the outcome of the investigation) been taken? They are so worried about their reputation and yet continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
But seriously though, what is it with Noles beating women? Are they just that used to the path of least resistance by playing in the ACC? Pick on someone your own size, you pansies.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n245597 said:
But seriously though, what is it with Noles beating women? Are they just that used to the path of least resistance by playing in the ACC? Pick on someone your own size, you pansies.

I am sure the woman looked at him wrong and deserved to be smacked down. Good on Cook to put this female in her place.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From the ESPN article. Nice to see that they had "5-7" men going after this girl. Typical.

The woman, who lives in Tallahassee, told ESPN.com that she was approached by a man who was not Cook outside of the bar Clyde's and Costello's shortly after it closed on June 23. The woman said the man asked for her phone number, which she refused to give him.
"I told him I had a boyfriend and wasn't interested," said the woman, who spoke to ESPN.com on the condition she not be identified. The woman said the argument became heated, and then Cook punched her in the face several times. Her friend ran to a nearby Tallahassee Police car, which wasn't occupied, so the woman called 911.
"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."
Justin Rossi, 28, of Tallahassee, said he told police that he witnessed the incident. Rossi said he tried to stand between the two women and a group of five to seven men to try to calm the situation. An officer was working security in the parking lot at the time but went inside the bar at closing, Rossi told ESPN.com.
"When the cop went inside, the girl got punched in the mouth," Rossi said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.