Who's it gonna be?

• Total voters

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I picked Ox because he created this place for us after the Sun tossed us aside like a used condom kleenex.

Ox got my vote by default. Thanks for making this place possible.

That said, I love Cover2's posts following games. I even think we should all pitch in and get him a DVR. His observations are that good based on realtime TV.

I think Divits is great and I always look forward to his posts.

If I could set up a system to automatically "like" every single one of Zambo's posts, I would.

I read everything Detroit writes on here. Often twice.

Brad cracks me up.

Swonkey makes me laugh more than anybody else.

If it wasn't for Coach, I'd be bored.

Dubs runs the shop. Lee is it for hoops. Marianna and Williston are my breaking news coverage. Rog is our eecummings.

There are too many to name everybody. You all make this place fun. Thank you.

Alex.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WAAAYYY to many good/great posters on here to pick one...So I cast my 1/600th of a vote to everyone of you....And to all the new posters you'll get nothing and like it because I haven't had a chance to f vck with you yet....Give it time:lol:

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if this is the right time or place, but by the grace of God, and apparently some very powerful sperm who somehow managed to jump the gap in my severed vas deferens, I'm going to have a new baby Gator!!!

cc3918ac1c57630eba295e2eb62ce3a2--mandela-effect-i-love-lucy.jpg

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Why was ham sammich not an option?

I picked Cover2. I'm a fan of game breakdowns but also of his occasional out of nowhere ninja like savagery.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if this is the right time or place, but by the grace of God, and apparently some very powerful sperm who somehow managed to jump the gap in my severed vas deferens, I'm going to have a new baby Gator!!!

Oh wait.... hold on. I think I meant to use this in the next "Who has the most "likes" thread. Never mind.

Hopefully it is yours. :lol:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Mod please change my vote. Donkey is the best poster on this board hands down. My phone accidentally clicked on another member that i don't really like all that much.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mod please change my vote. Donkey is the best poster on this board hands down. My phone accidentally clicked on another member that i don't really like all that much.
What you got against Sas other than he hate me?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Sit tight, Bruce. The police are on the way to remove Swonkey's knife from your neck.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Based on the vitriol, you really do get a feel for how life changing this poll has become. That's a good sign.

Next year maybe we need to have a separate nominations thread. We can have Jay critique all the pretty see-through gowns and Slevin will have his opposition party two minutes at the end of the evening to let us know how offended he is over being dissed for the third year in a row.

And cover2 will take home the "GCMBy" yet another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.