Who's it gonna be?

• Total voters

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It should also be noted that Ox and Brad were the only two to vote for themselves. I abstained because I couldn't vote for a sandwich.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It should also be noted that Ox and Brad were the only two to vote for themselves. I abstained because I couldn't vote for a sandwich.
Are you suggesting you're really a ham?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Don't be I'm in a really good place in my life right and couldn't be happier.
I don't think most on this board have ever truly gotten Kev...or don't know how to take some of his post. He mostly calls it like it is with a bit of aggravation....and who on here hasn't been more than a little aggravated over the last 7 or 8 years?....

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't know why y'all are so bent out of shape over this... we all know that most of these people are not real. Half of this board's members are Ox aliases.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
True but if it weren't for Brad and his Hamster there would be no Creator.....which came first, The Hamster or the Bison?

And my Halifax thread hatched Brad's hamster, although he had the funnier lines and he's younger and he's better looking and he probably has more money in his bank account.

I believe we have a repeat winner -- COVER2. Congrats, my friend!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I MEANT to vote for swonkey but clicked zambo with my fat thumbs. But its ok theyre 1 and 2 in my book anyways

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And my Halifax thread hatched Brad's hamster, although he had the funnier lines and he's younger and he's better looking and he probably has more money in his bank account.

I believe we have a repeat winner -- COVER2. Congrats, my friend!
I never got the full back story on that 78...sadly Ox/Slevin had banned me from GSMB a little before all that went down...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I never got the full back story on that 78...sadly Ox/Slevin had banned me from GSMB a little before all that went down...

Simple story. The place was woefully neglected. The admin, Russ, a nice guy, would visit once a year. The GSMB board software had gotten so bad that the posts were literally starting to appear out of chronological order. It felt like a bad acid trip. It was a joke. The Sun would do nothing about it. We were left to wallow in their sh*t.

I posted a thread on the Sun's holding company, the Halifax Group, listing the directors, their bios, mugs, even their email addresses, the whole shimola, and suggested GSMB posters reach out to let their unhappiness be known. I posted it in the Lounge. Ox moved it to the Main Forum.

Oh, did they ever let their thoughts be known, Brad and divits esp. :lol:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
The GSMB board software had gotten so bad that the posts were literally starting to appear out of chronological order. It felt like a bad acid trip.

giphy.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How does sofia only have 4 votes? I cant even form an opinion until i read his post on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.