Move over Bruce

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks to me like ESPN may have a couple of new heroes to honor, the Genetic Sexual Attraction crowd. Will SCOTUS rule on Bakeries? I'm guessing folks in Tenercee and goatherders everywhere are watching this very closely.

New Mexico mother and son face jail time for incestuous relationship
A mother and son from New Mexico are facing some serious jail time since it was revealed that the two were having an incestuous relationship.

Monica Mares, 36, and Caleb Peterson, 19, face up to 18 months behind bars if the couple is found guilty of incest later this year.

The couple says they have gone public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationship, which is defined as sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings or half-siblings.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...n-face-jail-time-for-incestuous-relationship/

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks to me like ESPN may have a couple of new heroes to honor, the Genetic Sexual Attraction crowd. Will SCOTUS rule on Bakeries? I'm guessing folks in Tenercee and goatherders everywhere are watching this very closely.

New Mexico mother and son face jail time for incestuous relationship
A mother and son from New Mexico are facing some serious jail time since it was revealed that the two were having an incestuous relationship.

Monica Mares, 36, and Caleb Peterson, 19, face up to 18 months behind bars if the couple is found guilty of incest later this year.

The couple says they have gone public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationship, which is defined as sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings or half-siblings.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...n-face-jail-time-for-incestuous-relationship/

pass

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I heard on the radio that she has 9 other kids, but she's willing to give them up to stay with her true love.

Radio stated she gave this boy up for adoption, so it is unclear if they knew they were mother-son before they started dating. Though it seems pretty clear they knew when they were arrested for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb