Kelvin Taylor cut by 5th NFL team

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. That's why I think a McDonalds career is clearly the way to go. He just has to work his way up to middle management over two decades or so.
I guess his Dad could buy a McDonald's and appoint him as Store Manager.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
When I saw the thread title I thought for a sec. that K. Taylor was ill and needs shots for something. Didn't realize he was getting another shot at being an NFL back.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
This is why I wonder why guys bolt to the NFL if they aren't on anyones big board. its a gamble. When you can stay at school, suck it up for one more year, graduate, and start a successful career in something other than football. We all have had bosses that drove us nuts to point the point of quitting, but sooner or later that boss moves, gets promoted away from you, you get promoted away from them, etc. I am rooting for Kelvin to at least make the league minimum so he can finish up his degree and graduate.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I saw the thread title I thought for a sec. that K. Taylor was ill and needs shots for something. Didn't realize he was getting another shot at being an NFL back.

FIFY

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that you love Muschamp more than Meyer says it all about you.

images

:)

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fred Taylor is a retired American football player who took the running back post for the New England Patriots and the Jacksonville Jaguars. His net worth upon retirement from the NFL is estimated to be around $30 million.
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/nfl/fred-taylor-nfl-net-worth/
I guess you would be ignorant then. but not anymore.
Yeah, "upon retirement" - that was many years ago. I love Fred, but that money is long gone. He's already been spotted panhandling at least once.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yeah, "upon retirement" - that was many years ago. I love Fred, but that money is long gone. He's already been spotted panhandling at least once.
:lmao: your a lying you know what.............you always take shots at our former poor ignorant players of a certain hue..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator