Mullen beat Meyer in year 2 at MSU

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is hands down the worst qb in a decade of terrible qbs.
Technically he is the third best, just behind Treon. And he got berated for throwing two of the TDs he did throw.

Now it's probably a toss as to whether getting coached by Daztard, Muskdump, or Sharkfvkker is worse, so I won't try to equalize between eras.

If the QB can run some, we will be OK. It really doesn't matter who the receivers are, so long as they can block. I'm sure if Franks sucks again and EJ isn't ready (he will be, at least for a limited Tebow like playbook) then we will move on to some other running option.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Technically he is the third best, just behind Treon. And he got berated for throwing two of the TDs he did throw.

Now it's probably a toss as to whether getting coached by Daztard, Muskdump, or Sharkfvkker is worse, so I won't try to equalize between eras.
That shows you how embarrassingly futile the decade has been.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Uplifting as hell. Kudos to you, sir. I now feel like running through a wall.
I love my boy, but he ain't that bright.

It's probably my fault. I used to bang him mama purty hard, probably just fetal brain damage.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That shows you how embarrassingly futile the decade has been.
The numbers are close really, and most of the guys didn't get a whole year, but a D- is a D- regardless of who is 3rd or 4th in the class.

Franks may still suck, but this offense is much more fitting to his skills. If only he could get the ball out quicker on the dink and dunk stuff. He's really pretty good on the 9 routes, and that is pretty much the playbook, dink and dunk and four verts.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The numbers are close really, and most of the guys didn't get a whole year, but a D- is a D- regardless of who is 3rd or 4th in the class.

Franks may still suck, but this offense is much more fitting to his skills. If only he could get the ball out quicker on the dink and dunk stuff. He's really pretty good on the 9 routes, and that is pretty much the playbook, dink and dunk and four verts.
I'm telling you, pal, he's a ****ty runner from a standstill. He doesn't have a single skill to bail him out in that offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you, pal, he's a ****ty runner from a standstill. He doesn't have a single skill to bail him out in that offense.

This is before Sharkfvkker got in his ear and started screaming "NEVER RUN THROW IT AWAY AND PUNT" in his ear.

Notice he was throwing the ball over the middle there too.

He doens't have to be the next heisman running back. He just has to be a willing runner, as Mullinz said, just enough that the DE can't crash on the back. The option doesn't work if they ignore one of the options.

Look, I don't know what is going to happen. I just know that Mullinz loves him. Remember I was the one saying LDR would start last year and Franks wasn't close to being ready. My boy T even wanted to sig bet me that Franks would start over LDR (who was the worst ever), taking us to the natl championship game because the receivers were running free (my favorite, clearly no one actually watched a game) and an offensive EXPLOSION was imminent.

Hell the whole fvkking board was on the "LDR is the worst and Franks will be the saviour" thing. You were all also on the Treon sucks and LDR will be great train. Now the same people say Franks is the worst. Frankly, you guys don't have a drop of credibility.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law on the Feleipe train!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If the QB can run some, we will be OK. It really doesn't matter who the receivers are, so long as they can block. I'm sure if Franks sucks again and EJ isn't ready (he will be, at least for a limited Tebow like playbook) then we will move on to some other running option.
Statistically,treon was better

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Treon was absolutely horrible. I'd rather eat the gun than ever watch him take another snap.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Treon was absolutely horrible. I'd rather eat the gun than ever watch him take another snap.
LDR when healthy was far better. The one game he played last year, the offense looked totally different. It actually had some rhythm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LDR when healthy was far better. The one game he played last year, the offense looked totally different. It actually had some rhythm.
Yeah, I told you guys that last spring. You wouldnt listen.

But this isnt Butterteeth's offense. LDR, zero mobility, is useless in this offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask is better than Franks but that isn't saying much either.
Trash is as useless as LDR. He wont play a down and if we do we will look worse than Morningwood in there.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
It don't make a shcit who our receivers are. You could put antonio Brown and julio Jones out there. Franks is hands down the worst qb in a decade of terrible qbs. The stats even prove it. Having a bad qb is like having a catcher without a glove or a golfer without a putter. If theres one thing I've learned the last few years is bad qb play just sucks the life out of an entire team. If Franks is the starter we will not make a bowl and we will have a shcitty recruiting class and mullen and Stricklin will be jobless in 2 and half years. I personally couldn't be more unhappy with how things are going .

All the QB in this offense has to do is pitch a shovel pass. I think franks can do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb