Mullen embracing title-or-bust expectations

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No, you whine continuously in ever single thread you post in and cry like a child. That's why.
And you whine every time someone brings up a realistic or legitimate concern......It's actually called having a message board discussion.....sorry to trigger you though.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
And you whine every time someone brings up a realistic or legitimate concern......It's actually called having a message board discussion.....sorry to trigger you though.

There is a difference between whining and pointing out whining...........

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Im hopeful. But realistic. People tend to be what their records say they are. I was mocked for saying Butters would likely have the same record at Uf that he had at Col St and it was almost exactly the same over those three years.

And maybe a little worse when you step up in competition. The SEC is the SEC, but that end of the season out of conference game is different at UF.

What I hoped to see in that article was some understanding that UF must not just win, but win with an exciting offense. I guess there was a bit of that, but there was a lot of work, work, work. I am not big on wasted energy. Go to your daughter's birthday party, but make sure you are coaching a productive offense.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah, Urkel grabbing DBs again left and right. 6 last year, 4 already this year. I guess he is shooting for 8 this time. And a slow white QB to run his "offense".

Im glad w didnt pull the Mustank route last year and fill up on DB/ath leftovers just to boost the class numbers and ranking. Im sure as hell glad we arent panicked enough this year to be doing it already.

When Ox does finally.ban you, Crete, which you seem to be in full suicide by cop mode now, who do you think will miss you? Youve been wrong about everything from redshirts to Fatbert and everything in between.
I will miss him. Show a little patience. A few wins will bring him out of his funk.
P. S. If you would quit rubbing his nose in Bielema, it might help.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Its a breath of fresh air knowing that Mullen knows the expectations and is doing all he can to change it and getting the players to buy in. Now we just wait and see.....and hope.

I'm quoting this from memory. "I understand the expectations at Florida. To win Championships. I know how to win Championships" - Muschamp intro press conference.

I feel so bad that I'm jaded but honestly I just am. I need to see some action

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm quoting this from memory. "I understand the expectations at Florida. To win Championships. I know how to win Championships" - Muschamp intro press conference.

I feel so bad that I'm jaded but honestly I just am. I need to see some action

I'm right there with ya. I think there is a difference between the two. Chump is an idiot. I'm really hoping for Mullen to figure it out. Who really knows. We could win 4 games this year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Patience young ones. Let Mullen work his magic on this team and coach em up. We don't have any games until September for him to prove that he is the right man for the job. So now we wait...for another 4 months...this discussion will rage on until the games begin.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
For this season, I'm still sticking with 8-4, winning one we shouldn't (UGA, FSU) and losing one we shouldn't (UK, VU). Cousin Eddie needs to deliver in the 2019 recruiting class, which so far is a whimper.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Urkel grabbing DBs again left and right. 6 last year, 4 already this year. I guess he is shooting for 8 this time. And a slow white QB to run his "offense".

Im glad w didnt pull the Mustank route last year and fill up on DB/ath leftovers just to boost the class numbers and ranking. Im sure as hell glad we arent panicked enough this year to be doing it already.

When Ox does finally.ban you, Crete, which you seem to be in full suicide by cop mode now, who do you think will miss you? Youve been wrong about everything from redshirts to Fatbert and everything in between.
For the record, i would miss Crete.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
While the verdict is still out on Mullen, I prefer this type of talk instead of the "well that's purty kewl" and "we went out there and played our tails off" and "we had a fun time out there today" attitude.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet the popcorn sales were thru the roof...

hee-hee, oh golly gheez, the swamp don't have a roof, does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb