Mullen Introductory Press Conference Thread: 3 PM EST

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just think at 3:00 pm tomorrow you can have an existential experience watching Turd Polishing taken to new levels of consciousness no one has dreamed of reaching before. I'm ready!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just think at 3:00 pm tomorrow you can have an existential experience watching Turd Polishing taken to new levels of consciousness no one has dreamed of reaching before. I'm ready!
Stricklin is going to be laying it on so thick it could be dangerous. Despite everyone knowing he flew to beg Chip Kelly, he's going to try and convince us that Mullen was his choice all along and that he just made the hire of the century. Gator football is going be "fun" again.

I don't know if I can watch it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he can at least get his wife to STFU and stay in Starkville if she hates Gainesville so bad.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin is going to be laying it on so thick it could be dangerous. Despite everyone knowing he flew to beg Chip Kelly, he's going to try and convince us that Mullen was his choice all along and that he just made the hire of the century. Gator football is going be "fun" again.

I don't know if I can watch it.

C'mon, Ox, you know he won't try and do that. We laid out spread-eagle for Kelly. Mullen, on the other hand, raped us over money.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon, Ox, you know he won't try and do that. We laid out spread-eagle for Kelly. Mullen, on the other hand, raped us over money.
Hell, he already did it in that embarrassing statement! One thing that Mullen has never been accused of is playing "fun" football.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I just sent my lengthy email to StricK. I hope that many of you who are not in favor of Cousin Eddie will do the same. I will check in for bball and baseball. See you all soon beatches!!!!!. FVVVKING Cousin Eddie. I truly can't believe it!!!!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, he already did it in that embarrassing statement! One thing that Mullen has never been accused of is playing "fun" football.

Wasn't so bad here, was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator