Mullen: Talent isn't UF's issue, it's work ethic and buy-in

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its not clairvoyance. Ive watched his offenses. How hard is that.

It wasnt clairvoyance with Nusschump and McElstain either. I live in realsville and deal with facts.

You guys can dream that he has transformed into SOS and will be throwing it around and lighting up the scoreboard.
I don't recall posting that he would transform us into Air Coryell. I do recall wondering out loud how his quarterback-centric offense might do with an athlete behind center and several more scattered here and there.

Mostly, I wondered how a Grantham defense coupled with improvement on offense might make us competitive again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We wont be an abject failure on offense. I expect some semblance of a running game, but the roster is razor thin so luck will be important.

We have more talent than all the teams in the putrid east except Ugly. It doesnt mean we will win them all though and doesnt mean its a bad job if he doesnt... at least this year.

I like Grantham's style (not Grantham), but we have a serious lack of talent at linebacker. It is hard to overcome that. It will continue to hurt us.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We wont be an abject failure on offense. I expect some semblance of a running game, but the roster is razor thin so luck will be important.

We have more talent than all the teams in the putrid east except Ugly. It doesnt mean we will win them all though and doesnt mean its a bad job if he doesnt... at least this year.

I like Grantham's style (not Grantham), but we have a serious lack of talent at linebacker. It will continue to hurt us.
Attaboy. Now you're sounding sensible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator