Mullens First Bad Decision

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by BluH2OGtr, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $695
    Ratings:
    +808 / -52
    Lol, not sure how you got there. Only opinion I don't like is one saying we shouldn't speculate on a message board. If that isn't what someone intended (according to them I either don't read or aren't smart enough to undestand their posts so I can't be sure) then I have no issue. I like when everyone has an opinion and we debate from there. I took the OP as his opinion, but if they do think that's fact then I agree with you that it's stupid.

Personally, I think mullen is taking a big risk bc he wants his buddy on staff. Not sure how many elite teams are made with that thought process. Just my opinion though.

2. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $582
    Ratings:
    +3,115 / -23
    Well, apparently my age is showing... I quoted the wrong post. Getting back on topic:

I interpret Chompers comments that the guy was jumping to conclusions without much basis, not your “people can’t speculate on message boards” interpretation.

3. TheDouglas78

TheDouglas78 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $280
    Ratings:
    +3,965 / -28
    His first bad decision, did he take lunch at Tony and Pat's and felt the revenge of that all you can eat pizza bar?

4. Buckman2000

Buckman2000 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $67
    Ratings:
    +209 / -4
    Compared to the “coaching” they have had the past few years, Seider would be an improvement. He will have Hevesy around who coached the position to draw upon.

5. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $695
    Ratings:
    +808 / -52
    I'm not saying he won't, bc Hevesy is a very good coach and will undoubtedly help him, but the truth is that you can learn almost everything about football on the world wide web. A great position coach is that guy that can see an issue with hand place while they're going full-speed during scrimmage, while also seeing the other TEs route and if he's getting into the right shoulder of the LB. I know a bunch of scouts and they could talk ball with most coaches, but they wouldn't be able to just jump into coaching at a level like UF.

6. The Shady Grove Gator

The Shady Grove Gator Relapsed Wise-Ass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $116
    Ratings:
    +316 / -10
    ...is not endorsing the right grocery store with an outlet in Gainesville.

7. BluH2OGtr

BluH2OGtr Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $138
    Ratings:
    +260 / -3
    OP here....it was a freaking opinion...nothing more....nothing less. I don't have any insider information, and I don't claim to have any. I tell you what though, given the responses by some of you saps....it's obvious who the resident crotchety old fuqs are.

8. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey 82% sarcasm 18% full of shyt
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,427
    Ratings:
    +27,426 / -587
    :grin::grin::grin:

9. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $347
    Ratings:
    +4,425 / -192
    :swampqueen:dont let the bastards getya down bluewater...........you posted your opINION and it will illicit all kinds of negative
    stuff in here........we got the petty in here, the sweaty in here. the nasty in here and the Pasty in here. Old fuqs young fuqs and
    dumfuqs. So take it all with a grain of salt or grain alcohol. YOu probably a fishing guy so I KNOW you alright...........but dont go fishen for complimments in here this is a rough crowd.[​IMG]

10. BluH2OGtr

BluH2OGtr Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $138
    Ratings:
    +260 / -3
    Thank you sir for this heavenly vision.....made my day....have a good one!!

11. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $347
    Ratings:
    +4,321 / -68
    That Miss State RB didn't look that great to me when I watched him but I think a lot of RBs are moving on. I bet our young RB has better stats than him if he stays healthy and the O line isn't a complete wreck.

12. Durty South Swamp

Durty South Swamp doodley doodley doo!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $797
    Ratings:
    +9,416 / -60
    Man there's some candyasses in this thread...