Mullen's Monday Media Melee

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen was messing with the media when asked about the injury situation bit did it with a grin at least so it didn't come off too bad. He grinned quite a bit when asked about the QB situation also.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I am seriously trying....really.
I think we all are... I hope no one truly likes talking shyte about the program ALL THE DAMN TIME, that isn’t a rival troller. I guess it’s easier for people to bash than to try and find positives in the program. Maybe it starts with us, the fans/boosters, with the believe mentality????

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think we all are... I hope no one truly likes talking shyte about the program ALL THE DAMN TIME, that isn’t a rival troller. I guess it’s easier for people to bash than to try and find positives in the program. Maybe it starts with us, the fans/boosters, with the believe mentality????

Normally fans need to see why they believe...….

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
pssssssssssht.... you want those clowns we have in the ADs office writing it. PDS said you can't even lower a coaches severance if he takes another job.
Heavens no. I'm a big enough idiot on my own. I like to clown on the board, especially with you, but I don't want to "negotiate" myself into living under a bridge. That kind of help I can do without.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
10 years in the irrelevant hole, let’s mitigate the cheerleading until we’re a proven threat to everyone on the schedule, just saying.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Pat Drooley just eluded to "some issues in the locker room after the game."

Anyone know anything about that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What are the positives other than you HOPE things change?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pat Drooley just eluded to "some issues in the locker room after the game."

Anyone know anything about that?
Well, one of thim is obviously a former RB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb