Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is absolute great news for Gators. It sucks to be a cock. I have just circled next years game with USCe as a must travel to. Can't wait to see Mac bust his azz in Gainesville.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
BTW the most irresponsible decision in all of college football. That AD will wind up being gone with WM.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait for our defense to shut out SC the next couple of years! Go Gators!!

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
P&C and other outlets reporting Muschamp wants to bring in Kurt Roper in as OC. That's right - his offensive coordinator last year at Florida. Guess that Florida athletic director is still calling the shots on his coordinators.

Hilarious.
Oh what a gem.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This is an absolutely embarrassing hire for USC. Just cringe-worthy. What in God's name are they expecting?

It's the same mentality with all the NFL retread coaching hires. "He was awful for them, but he'll be great for us!" :facepalm:

Horrible. But I absolutely love it. This almost turns USCe into a 4th rivalry game. Time to run up the score! :dance:

THis is like God intervened to complete the lives of those obsessed with former coaches.........chickens do their best to ruin the memory of the greatest gator ever, use up whatever good is left of him and now are punished by the likes of the Anti-spurrier..........this is gonna be good......unless of course he creates a monster def., hires a good offensive coaching staff (leaves them the fck alone) and beats us a few times........

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Yesterday was a bit of a rough day, but today is shaping up to be a great knee-slapper. I would have preferred Muschamp to go somewhere I felt more strongly about than USCe, but most of those places don't have openings and so this is excellent. As we know, the guy says all the right & trite coaching things, and results say he must be a great interview, for those who trust their ears more than their eyes.

I can say with total honesty that I look forward to seeing what he does in the future ! (I don't watch the comedy show much since Jon Stewart & Steven Colbert left.)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Desmond's not as dense as I thought he was.
"It's interesting to think Muschamp, maybe five or six years ago, was in Texas being groomed for the Texas job, got the Florida job, had unlimited resources, that didn't work out, went to Auburn, made a bad defense worse and now he's a lead candidate at South Carolina," Howard said. "I would just like to talk to the AD and say, 'What are you looking for in your next coach?'"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
After he lost control and cost him team a penalty and was nearly thrown out against Bama, I thought for sure he wouldn't be offered a job. Insanity. The guy cannot control himself.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
After he lost control and cost him team a penalty and was nearly thrown out against Bama, I thought for sure he wouldn't be offered a job. Insanity. The guy cannot control himself.
It appears he's the equivalent of Butch Jones...fallback plan. When you get turned down by the HC at USF, you gotta take what you can get. :lol:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Can't believe Desmond actually said what most non-media personalities know about Chump; his defenses are overrated.

This is a horrible hire, he will undo everything Spurrier did there in a 2 years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This was a conversation with my huge Auburn-fan wife last week.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 111

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad for SC unless there is a clause he can have nothing to do with the offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb