Muschamp. Driskel. LEAVE

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We've had enough poor coaching and inconsistency. You chased half your fans out of the stadium in the 3rd qtr tonight.

Signed: A nation of mad Gators.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Or how about Westbrook. JD had se bad moments but delivered in the clutch. Westbrook is the one who is to blame here

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Driskel threw the game away again.

Oh, am WM, your D gave up a lot of yardage today.

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n76516 said:
We've had enough poor coaching and inconsistency. You chased half your fans out of the stadium in the 3rd qtr tonight.
Signed: A nation of mad Gators.

What game did you watch, moron?
Driskel had the game won for us and another club-fingered receiver drops the ball.

The secondary lets a receiver run free on a 4th and forevever and you want to blame Driskel and Muschamp.

STFU.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Muschamp is done. I've been a reluctant believer until now, but he should've won this one.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Blame who you want tonight but JD. He had mistakes but he didn't drop the perfect pass to take the lead and sure as **** didn't blow the coverage on third and twenty. I am beyond pro Harris but people blaming Driskel for this one are brain dead

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Driskel played well enough to win. Threw what should have been the winning TD pass. Run defense disappointed tonight.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76551 said:
Gotta be kidding me with your retardedl avi

The guy only had 97 yards passing before that last drive. He sucked. He is one of, if not the worst, QB in the SEC. He was one of the main reasons we lost. That last pick was a forced pass into coverage.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n76544 said:
Or how about Westbrook. JD had se bad moments but delivered in the clutch. Westbrook is the one who is to blame here
And this from "Ray Finkle" of all people. Laces Out!! LOL
Love ya, man :lol:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
revgator;76567 said:
Ray Finkle;n76544 said:
And this from "Ray Finkle" of all people. Laces Out!! LOL Love ya, man :lol:
Hey, I hung up the cleats when I saw the writing on the wall, it's time Westbrook does too

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just so tired of losing games we should win. Put the blame where ever you want. This' game was a heartbreaker and lsu had no business scoring 30 on us

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
LSU has the worst team they have had in the last
25 years and they beat us in our own house.

Muscrap no longer wins close games to
bad teams. If Foley doesn't do his job, send his
butt off too.

If this doesn't happen now the gator nation is
ruined.

Gator fans are sick and tired of this embarrassment.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
t-gator;76585 said:
I'm just so tired of losing games we should win. Put the blame where ever you want. This' game was a heartbreaker and lsu had no business scoring 30 on us
You in my wolf pack or not?

orange60

Banned
Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Glad to see the Madhatter disappoint all those Gator fans. It's got to be harder to be a coach@ UF than at UT... Musty getting the crap thrown all back at him.....Glad to see his mouth get mashed tonight.. Bye Musty

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JD had some decent plays but an overall meh performance again. Muschamp coached up his usual crappy game plan and had his usual crappy in-game decisions. I still can't believe we didn't go for it on 4th at the goal line. We gave it away on that one.

We couldn't rush the ball for ****. JD was by far our leading rusher. We couldn't catch the ball, with numerous drops that totally f'd us all night, including what would surely have been the game winner. We couldn't stop the run and let Fournette smack us around. We couldn't defend the pass and gave up some unimaginable plays, including that long 3rd down blown coverage....how the hell do you rush 4 with no pressure and still not have enough defenders to safely defend 3rd and 22? Mind boggling.

The only reason we were even in the game was a couple great returns by Debose. It was an overall team crappy effort and the whole team from Muschamp to the water boy shares in this loss.

Ryan2k3

Sep 6, 2014
It was a terrible decision to throw that ball over the middle. What worse is that someone called a play that involved that route. Work the sidelines and kick the potential game winning fg.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RebelGator;n76548 said:
What game did you watch, moron?
Driskel had the game won for us and another club-fingered receiver drops the ball.

The secondary lets a receiver run free on a 4th and forevever and you want to blame Driskel and Muschamp.

STFU.

Well, the problem is the secondary is Muschamp's specialty. HE coaches the secondary. The secondary is young but they are killing us this year.

JD hits Westbrook in the hands. Should have been game OVER. Doesn't change the fact that he still threw 2 pics and had a fumble. That's THREE MORE turnovers by JD. Problem is...he gives you a little good. Enough to make you believe for a little while...that it's not his fault or that he's about to turn the corner.

Problem is, he never turns the corner. It's always a little good and a little bad but it's always the same with him. Year after year after FU

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.