Muschamp. Driskel. LEAVE

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76608 said:
So can we agree Matt Jones is out best rb?

How would we know ????? We haven't seen Kelvin Taylor or Adam Lane....Why I don't know. Why don't you ask our idiot coach, who by the way is now 3-9 in his last 12 games.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Game was on the line and he threw a perfect meatball pass to his tightend to take the lead by four and it was dropped. Am I wrong?!

Sort of, the pass was to a Defensive End masquerading as a Tight End.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Game was on the line and he threw a perfect meatball pass to his tightend to take the lead by four and it was dropped. Am I wrong?!
Yes, you are wrong to keep grasping at the earlier of the two plays and claim that the first was the clutch defining moment. It wasnt.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n76544 said:
Or how about Westbrook. JD had se bad moments but delivered in the clutch. Westbrook is the one who is to blame here
It is not Westbrook or even Driskel....The problem has to be WM.....he has no clue how to train, lead, develop or lead his players...

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gatormac2112;76721 said:
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Yes, you are wrong to keep grasping at the earlier of the two plays and claim that the first was the clutch defining moment. It wasnt.
They score there lsu needs a td=game

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
SaltGator;76718 said:
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Sort of, the pass was to a Defensive End masquerading as a Tight End.
It was the right read and an easy throw. Why hate him for that?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n76613 said:
Bottom line we couldn't beat a pretty bad, unranked LSU at home.

Yep. That is the bottom line, indeed.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did I say lead twice? why would I do that? Answer that dumb ****ing ass dumbchamp....Yes I am proud of our players but not of your behaviour...use that lump that is on your shoulders....LSU does not have a good team....

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
AugustaGator;76728 said:
Ray Finkle;n76544 said:
Or how about Westbrook. JD had se bad moments but delivered in the clutch. Westbrook is the one who is to blame here
It is not Westbrook or even Driskel....The problem has to be WM.....he has no clue how to train, lead, develop or lead his players...
God bless you

orange60

Banned
Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Alagator;n76665 said:
Muschamp wouldn't have said that if there weren't tens of thousands of toothless fans chanting F' You Florida. Really. You're pissed because he responded to that classless act. With thousands of CHILDREN in the stands. You should be so proud.

Go away Troll. We may suck...but at least we're not UT. Go F' yourself.

LOL.......how's that crow tastin?? huh?

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:

Yes but that one play does not make the game. At no time were we dominating a bad LSU team. We weren't prepared.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Loogis;76772 said:
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Yes but that one play does not make the game. At no time were we dominating a bad LSU team. We weren't prepared.
We would be up by 4 with less than 2 minutes left. That does make the game

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All the blaming aside…. I'm sick and F*cking tired of this sh*t I see on the field each fall. I never truly lost faith that Ron Zook would eventually turn the corner, but I have completely lost faith in WM.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76730 said:

Not with Brian Poole on the field.....who by the way like Westbrook is out there because of Muschamp

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
orange60;n76760 said:
LOL.......how's that crow tastin?? huh?
I've just tried to be positive until I cannot any longer......I do like the clean rap sheet, but for the money, you could pay me 150K a year and I could accomplish that....some reason I was pissed as **** as Crier in 2009....that god damn $4MM dollar a year tick sucking pussy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's just depressing. Stop the run that's all we had to do,we've done that all year till tonight then we finally stop and sit back in a ron zook prevent and get burnt on 4 and 15. Our defensive guru always comes up short. This was a rare opportunity to kick LSU when they're down and all we did was prove we're worse off than they are on a down year.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76730 said:
Thats a false assumption. There was still plenty of time for LSU to go down and score a TD, its not like our defense was playing lights out.

I am not saying its all on Driskel, I agree with you that the pass should have been caught and should have put us ahead by 4. But that does not negate the overwhelming evidence of Driskels poor play at this point in his career. It was nice that one of his floating ducks was actually caught down field to set up the potential go ahead TD (I think that makes him about 2% on his down field throws for the year, one was eventually going to be on target just on random chance alone), and nice that he should have had a TD pass.....but the game wasnt over yet. When it really mattered, the clutch moment, he did the unthinkable. Again.

You cannot overlook the facts just because somebody dropped a go ahead TD earlier.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We would have gone up by four, in no way would they need less than a td. Stopped reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator