Muschamp. Driskel. LEAVE

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
orange60;n76760 said:
LOL.......how's that crow tastin?? huh?

What crow? Like I said...we suck. But even at our worst, we're better than UT. LOL. Eat that plate of crow, pal.

You come around here after what??? You beat U Tenn-Chattanooga. Pleeeasse...Get the F Outta here.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76820 said:
We would have gone up by four, in no way would they need less than a td. Stopped reading
Ohhhhhh, Im sorry. I forgot that nobody has ever scored a TD in under 2 minutes.

Someone needs to get Auburns National Championship trophy to them from last year ASAP

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n76516 said:
We've had enough poor coaching and inconsistency. You chased half your fans out of the stadium in the 3rd qtr tonight.

Signed: A nation of mad Gators.

Why would fans have left in the 3rd quarter? That's horrible. If those fans left I hope they never come back to another UF Game! Band Wagon fans who can't stay until the 4th quarter in a close game... That's horrible regardless of coach and QB.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n76810 said:
and nice that he should have had a TD pass.....but the game wasnt over yet. When it really mattered, the clutch moment, he did the unthinkable. Again.

You cannot overlook the facts just because somebody dropped a go ahead TD earlier.[
/QUOTE]

Yep. Time for TH. Time to plan for the future.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The bottom line is that while Driskel made about 3 good throws in the game, he also had 3 turn overs! 3 Turn overs!!! No he didn't give up a 3rd and 25, but we aren't in that game if Debose doesn't have 2 huge punt returns... one for a TD. He also underthew DRob a couple times on possible TD passes.

If Vernon doesn't get hurt... then we have Tabor and not Poole in on the 3rd and 25 and maybe we don't blow the coverage, but Poole has got to be able to make that play.. the one thing you do is keep the guy in front of you!!!

Does anybody know why DRob slowed down on the long catch... he could have just kept running?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel is a terrible Qb but this game was not on him.

If Harris plays he will have to throw to the same terrible recievers and NO they will not play better for him cause they are not capable of playing better.

D Rob is the only reliable reciever we have and that won't magically change with another Qb.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n76993 said:

If Harris plays he will have to throw to the same terrible recievers and NO they will not play better for him cause they are not capable of playing better.

D Rob is the only reliable reciever we have and that won't magically change with another Qb.

I think it will. Harris throws a ball with some touch it looks like.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n76993 said:

Who, pray tell, were the 2 interceptions and fumble on then? I'll hang up and listen.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We should have had a game-plan that kept LSU on its heels. Our DBs continue to let WRs get all alone in the deep.
We had no Matt Jones, so Muschamp/Roper makes no game plan suitable for other type RBs, just to be varied.
The passing routes were silly = bombs or nothing. We have to own more WRs than just D-Rob. Should have WRs
all over the field = yes and a SEC QB that can spot 'em and hit 'em.

Our HC + his crew have shown that they are a losing combination.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you are getting very close to the line and need to cool it. Step away from the keyboard and calm down.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
JD sucks. Take away the 72 yard bomb and he barely finishes with 100 yards passing. If Dunce doesn't start Harris, the team implodes and we don't even manage to beat EKU. Start Harris, and then we can actually look at the East as still winnable, unless UK runs the table of course.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n76926 said:
Why would fans have left in the 3rd quarter? That's horrible. If those fans left I hope they never come back to another UF Game! Band Wagon fans who can't stay until the 4th quarter in a close game... That's horrible regardless of coach and QB.

I was there. The place was packed till the very bitter end.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What game will get him fired? I don't think it's going myself wich is strange even pat Dooley is allowed to rip into him a little. but I think that's the new norm.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n77127 said:
I was there. The place was packed till the very bitter end.

Yep, just got back to Jax and no one went anywhere until after the ref given kick to LSU.

My question to everyone is....so Matt is hurt and all the OC and the head moron can think to do is to run Jeffie up the gut over and over and over? LSU had everyone on D on the line of scrimmage. They, along with the moron, don't respect our ability to pass. I almost fainted when JD actually hit a receiver in stride. Haven't seen that in?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We know the kind of QB Driskel was before the game, so it doesn't surprise me anymore when he makes the jaw dropping plays that he makes. Amazingly, we continue to play him and ultimately that's on the head coach. Muschamp's defensive gaffes may be even more egregious than Driskel's terrible play at QB. How many times in the past 3 games has this defense given up big plays on 3rd or 4th down and forever? We couldn't get off the field on 3rd and 25?! 3RD AND 25?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Defense is the only thing that Muschamp appears to be an expert in and he can't even seem to coach that well anymore. It's inexcusable that this hasn't been corrected. Why is he still here? At this point, Foley is just delaying the inevitable and if he waits too long, the damage may be irreparable. The cupboard may be barren for the next head coach, especially if kids start to transfer if changes aren't made.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
There is no distinguishable difference in this team than in any other in the Muschamp era. This is on him. It's all on him. Always has been.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n76784 said:
All the blaming aside…. I'm sick and F*cking tired of this sh*t I see on the field each fall. I never truly lost faith that Ron Zook would eventually turn the corner, but I have completely lost faith in WM.

This has to be the craziest sh1t I have ever heard. Zook was dead on arrival. There was never any point that I thought Zook had a chance. I was on the FRZ bandwagon the day he was announced as the new coach. On the other hand, I wasn't 100% on the fire WM bandwagon until the LSU game last year.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n76926 said:

Nobody left. The environment at the swamp was epic, but there were a ton of empty seats in the north end zone the entire game.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n77149 said:
We know the kind of QB Driskel was before the game, so it doesn't surprise me anymore when he makes the jaw dropping plays that he makes. Amazingly, we continue to play him and ultimately that's on the head coach. Muschamp's defensive gaffes may be even more egregious than Driskel's terrible play at QB. How many times in the past 3 games has this defense given up big plays on 3rd or 4th down and forever? We couldn't get off the field on 3rd and 25?! 3RD AND 25?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Defense is the only thing that Muschamp appears to be an expert in and he can't even seem to coach that well anymore. It's inexcusable that this hasn't been corrected. Why is he still here? At this point, Foley is just delaying the inevitable and if he waits too long, the damage may be irreparable. The cupboard may be barren for the next head coach, especially if kids start to transfer if changes aren't made.

The part of this that just killed me was the fact that we called a timeout before the play and not only did we completely blow the coverage, but we committed a personal foul on the play that would have given them a first down regardless of whether they completed the pass. FFS there are really only two things that needed discussed in that timeout. Don't get beat deep and don't commit a penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.