Muschamp is the youngest coach in the SEC

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen always has and always will..... SUCK!

This year is an abnormality...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If you heard Freeze's postgame...wow...he loves it there. What a great interview.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
GatorJB;n72029 said:
He could win the National Championship at MSU this year, and he'd still jump ship to UF if Foley called. MSU is a tough place to maintain success, and to be honest, UF and Gainesville are simply just better places to be. Unless Mullen is a big time deer hunter, I can't think of anything that Starkville or MSU has to offer that is better than Gainesville or UF.

I think Mullen would do well at UF (assuming he can continue to recruit 240 lb QBs), but I'd still take Hugh Freeze over Mullen if it were my choice. Even though Mullen beat him last year and probably will again this year, Freeze has also built up that program out of nothing and did it in less time than Mullen. Freeze grew up an Ole Miss fan, so pursuading him to leave may be tougher, but I think Freeze will have the better career between the two.

Ole Miss got a hell of a recruiting boost this weekend. They had over 400 kids on unofficial visits this weekend.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
deuce coupe;n72041 said:
Mullen always has and always will..... SUCK!

This year is an abnormality...

You don't think a guy who inherits nothing, battles through recruiting despite the average YMCA having better facilities, coaches in the toughest division in football, and manages a comparable or better record through 6 years as the head coaches of UF and uga, would be a considerable upgrade at this juncture?

​

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
soflagator;n71770 said:
So Butch Jones is 46 years old and instructs an 18-20 year old to intentionally cheat at the end of the game so he can try and sell it to the officials?

I think the guy's an upgrade from Dooley, and will probably be decent there. But that is trash. Not sure how you can look at those same players and talk about respect for the game and honesty after that display.
He also took about 5 extra timeouts with injured players who miraculously returned the next play. I'm starting to dislike this guy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n72119 said:
He also took about 5 extra timeouts with injured players who miraculously returned the next play. I'm starting to dislike this guy.

Most teams do this, but they were a bit excessive with it, and terrible actors :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
soflagator;n72105 said:
You don't think a guy who inherits nothing, battles through recruiting despite the average YMCA having better facilities, coaches in the toughest division in football, and manages a comparable or better record through 6 years as the head coaches of UF and uga, would be a considerable upgrade at this juncture?

​

Hell, ANYONE w/ a pulse would likely be an upgrade!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n72097 said:
If you heard Freeze's postgame...wow...he loves it there. What a great interview.

a guy from the area who loves the area.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
lagator;n72119 said:

A lot of fluff. The sprinting thing. The "injuries". Then that offsides thing at the end. Yeah, I think he's a dbag.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n72101 said:
Ole Miss got a hell of a recruiting boost this weekend. They had over 400 kids on unofficial visits this weekend.

That's a ton of high school kids. They probably had a blast too.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n72177 said:
That's a ton of high school kids. They probably had a blast too.

Who was picking the tobacco?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator