Muschamp: No plan to play 2 QBs

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
Jeff Driskel apparently has mastered one aspect of playing quarterback at the University of Florida. The beleaguered junior is standing strong and composed in the face of a heavy rush of criticism.

More...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“(He’s) about all the right things, and I think again, will continue to move forward this season and he'll make the Gator Nation proud he's their quarterback. I know the majority are — that's the frustrating part, that you've got to listen to the negativity of a small few. But that's part of it."

Not just a few anymore, Coach. And the "few" are growing in numbers day by day.

“Well, we go into every game considering some situational things to put him in the game,” Muschamp said. “If that opportunity presents itself — in the Kentucky game and the Alabama game it never did — we would do that.”

Lies, lies, lies...

So a 33% completion ratio and having absolutely NOOOOOO friggin' offense doesn't present you with an opportunity to go with a new QB. Not even try one for a series??? Not even when the game was absolutely lost...there was not a chance to throw him in there to see what he could do or to get him some much needed game reps???

REALLY?????????????

:suicide:

F18Bundy

Founding Member
No Carbs Please
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
firing-squad.jpg

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear Friends,
The more Chump talks the better I like Dickey, Zook and and some other medicore coaches we ve had. I really fear he could lead us back to the "Golden Era" again.
But get this straight, 4-8, 8-4, 0-12, or 12-0, I still love my gators, and wear my 78 class ring, (and explain it) in Germany with pride. I ll see you all at the screen Sat at 1800 my time,
Later Friends
Bayergator
Augsburg Germany.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm watching a captain going down with his ship while utterly oblivious to the fact the ship is actually sinking. :facepalm:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Negativity of a small few lol.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:puke:I really hope that is not the case but just Coach Speak. WTH has happened with the pre-seaon talk, we just named TH the backup, and Roper loves two QB's scenario around here. Somebody better call GPD because someone from Tally done kidnapped our OC! Wait, check that, GPD does nothing but hassle players not coaches. Well if that's the plan we better pray for an All-World performance by JD. Might have to borrow some reflux meds from Urban.:run:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n65642 said:
I'm watching a captain going down with his ship while utterly oblivious to the fact the ship is actually sinking. :facepalm:
He is anything but oblivious to this fact...but doing what pretty much anyone will do and try to act confident in public.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
F18Bundy;n65633 said:

Not cool. Terrible thought. Like him or not, there's no call for that kind of suggestion.

But umm, just out of curiosity, how would this affect the buyout?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

Just keep digging champ....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n65670 said:
Muschamp reminds me of ISIS. He's going out of his way to piss everybody off.

Yeah, and damn if he doesn't chop people's heads off and declare war on America.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatoravatara;n65670 said:
Muschamp reminds me of ISIS. He's going out of his way to piss everybody off.

Decent on the ground, but no ability to do anything through the air? And getting decimated with the aerial attack in recent weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.