Muschamp on Gator Hotline

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20141010/ARTICLES/141019985?p=1&tc=pg

I got a kick out of that one below as it reminded me of how Les Miles responds to questions.

I guess he got pretty testy also when it was suggested a lack of coaching/development was the problem at receiver. I see why he avoids this as much as possible now.

“So there were several plays in the game where Marcus may have recognized somebody else was having a bad play, and he goes to get the guy on the ground and gets the blame for it. But I’ll make those decisions. I’ve been coaching the secondary a long time, and he played probably his best game this year. We’re going to continue to go with him. ... "Sometimes if you don’t know, you don’t know you don’t know.”

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n74779 said:
That's the perfect quote for the message board.

Sometimes. I think I remember him clearing that up about one play Maye was involved in - in the post game interview.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
he dropped a good zinger about how UT fans were wearing the wrong color orange and how UF was a much better job than the UT job. I'm sure UToothless will be whining about that next.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I liked the way Muschamp handled the Tennessee bush league tactics at the end of the game, which by the way, didn't get nearly enough play. I mean, seriously, swiping at the ball before it's snapped, then celebrating as if you've recovered a fumble, the blindside hit on Driskel as he was downing the ball, the fans chanting profanities, etc. Tenneessee played like sore loser thugs on that victory formation series and Msucahmp was right to rub their faces in it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n74876 said:
I liked the way Muschamp handled the Tennessee bush league tactics at the end of the game, which by the way, didn't get nearly enough play. I mean, seriously, swiping at the ball before it's snapped, then celebrating as if you've recovered a fumble, the blindside hit on Driskel as he was downing the ball, the fans chanting profanities, etc. Tenneessee played like sore loser thugs on that victory formation series and Msucahmp was right to rub their faces in it.
:exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.