Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn't understand that when you tell your oc to keep running the ball is being involved

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Total moron. He left thinking if he had just run his 2012 and 2014 Ugly offense (run-run-run-run and more run), he'd still be employed as a HC. He will always be clueless.

I hope he gets back to his meddling ways at Awbarn. He managed to get Tuberville and Mack Brown fired by convincing them to adopt the ultraconservative offenses so they didn't "put his defense in a tough position." How he got Tuberville to do that I do not know. He was pretty vocal about it at Texas, using minions to speak to the press to blame the offense. He even blamed his mediocre defensive stats on poor positions.

Chimp has effed up everything thing he's been around since Saban voted him off the island. (Remember when Channing Crowder commented about Chimp correcting Saban at Miami before Saban fired him.... errr told him to move on?) When he looks in the mirror, he sees a loser. Deep down, he knows it.

Maybe there is a silver lining to this Chimp thing. I'd like to get Malzahn as OC on the cheap if Chimp gets him fired also.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n191869 said:
He doesn't understand that when you tell your oc to keep running the ball is being involved
He really is a chump. I thought maybe I was being too hard on him. Now, he says he should have been MORE involved in the offense. He turned 3, at least highly touted OCs into complete, incompetent, losers. Clueless doesn't even describe him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ignorant Bassterd. Not involved??? He sure wasn't saying that when he got Roper. Not to mention if you handcuff the OC, you're still involved. Proving once again he has no business with leading a program. Way to go Dumbasschamp. Keep telling everyone just how completely inept and stupid you are.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
will-muschamp-florida-gators-2011(4).jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should have recruited more O-Linemen is what he "should" have done. Probably could come up with a few more "should've dones" too. Being more involved in the offense is NOT one of them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is delusional. This is the same guy that kept putting Driskel out there after all those horrid performances assuring everyone he gave us the best chance to win. Then the guy who left because Muschamp was going to play Driskel no matter what ends up going 8-5 with 23 TD to only 5 interceptions on a team that went 3-9 the previous season.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I wish he had been more involved. He would have been fire 2 years ago had that happened and it would of saved us the complete destruction of our program.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From his point of view, yea he wasn't involved enough. There were times when we threw a pass, and the ones that really made him blow his stack was when we had the lead and would attempt a pass. He couldn't trust his OC's with the concept of run, run out the clock and TOP.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I see "The Chump" is still doing what he does best lie and make excuses.

Agree that he lies and makes excuses, but I think his statement in the OP e part of his delusional thinking about the sure way to win. He knows he's right- why doesn't everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.