Muschamp tears are the yummiest

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If I was alone in a room with a gun, 2 bullets, Hitler and Chump I’d shoot Chump twice.

I hesitate to respond to this, acknowledging your sarcasm, just because of how the ugliness can come out of fine people on social media. That said...

If in fact you carried this out, would you then pistol whip hitler? Would you consider reversing that order? Ummm... asking for a friend.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Do you know what a midline is?? So glad this clown is not on our sidelines...

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I loved the collapse, Unfortunately Muschamp got the last laugh.

musch.png
FYI. This place is on Lake Murray not too far from the dam. It is one of about 5 peninsula houses on the lake. About 2.1 million.

I have blasted the fight song off of his dock before.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I was just about to post that too. Thought it would be hilarious if a reporter asked him if he could explain the midline.

The midline is the spot on Muschamps ass where Scarlett and Perine put their collective cleats.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Totally agree. He kind of cleaned up some of the mess Meyer left. We were actually contending one year 2012. He got hit with a butt load of injuries his third year. When he came in we were WAY short on scholarship players. Switching OCs every year didn't help. He continued to bring in pretty good talent. He handled his dismissal with class.

He outwardly takes full responsibility and publicly holds no anamosity towards UF.

I don't think he was ready for pressure of a big time program. USCe is a good fit for him and perhaps he will eventually develop to a next level coach.

As to McElwain the more I read the more I realize not only was he not cut out for the big time the dude is a flake and embarrassment. I'd be happy if he ends up at FSU.

I wholeheartedly agree. Muschamp wasn't ready for the big time at UF. He had to spend his whole 1st yr, 2011, cleaning up the "asleep at the wheel" mess (recruiting and discipline) Urban left us in 2010. He was besot with injuries in the awful 2013 season. Although you're incorrect on one point - he didn't have a different OC each yr - Brent Pease was the OC in '12 and '13. If he if had delegated more and had a good OC right off the bat, not fat Cholly, he might've been more successful. Still, he wanted to be here, I never felt Mac wanted to.

Indeed, I feel like Mac didn't care one way or another. He was just looking for a check, and when he realized he was in over his head, he looked for a way out.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he if had delegated more and had a good OC right off the bat, not fat Cholly, he might've been more successful.
Fat Charley is our OC of the decade so far.

If Chimp could get his fingers out of the offense, he wouldn't be Chimp.

We won last Saturday in large part because he threw like once in the second half.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how much Chimp love popped up this past week from multiple posters. Scary and disappointing how they have revised history in their minds. They've simply forgotten just how bad it was.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I hesitate to respond to this, acknowledging your sarcasm, just because of how the ugliness can come out of fine people on social media. That said...

If in fact you carried this out, would you then pistol whip hitler? Would you consider reversing that order? Ummm... asking for a friend.
I'd go out and get two more bullets... then shoot Chump twice again.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
It's amazing how much Chimp love popped up this past week from multiple posters. Scary and disappointing how they have revised history in their minds. They've simply forgotten just how bad it was.
These cocks up here are starting to sound like us three years into musdump. They realize he is a loser and they have peaked.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These cocks up here are starting to sound like us three years into musdump. They realize he is a loser and they have peaked.
Yeah, they are bouncing off the ceiling now and will likely start the inevitable drop.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel absolutely no love for the guy. I just can't get myself worked up enough to hate or even resent him. His job is to provide for his family. It's up to the athletic director to protect the football program from unwanted outside influences. He's the one who failed.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I feel absolutely no love for the guy. I just can't get myself worked up enough to hate or even resent him.
:boo:

I hope he never wins another game for the rest of his life.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I feel absolutely no love for the guy. I just can't get myself worked up enough to hate or even resent him. His job is to provide for his family. It's up to the athletic director to protect the football program from unwanted outside influences. He's the one who failed.

I see what you’re saying, but stubborn refusal to admit that you need to change your leadership style or formula for success, when there’s clear evidence to support said change, requires accountability. I can accept that some people just don’t have the capability. However, Chump’s stubborn refusal that I believe is rooted more in arrogance than capabilities is what absolutely aggravated me.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Anyone else laugh like hell when there was 35 seconds left in the first half and South Carolina was starting from their own 20 yard line and ran the ball on first down and Dave Pasch (ESPN) commentator asks why is Will Muschamp not letting his QB have a chance to air it out given how well he had been playing.

Does this guy even know who Will Muschamp is? Having said that, I wish I didn’t.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fat Charley is our OC of the decade so far.

If Chimp could get his fingers out of the offense, he wouldn't be Chimp.

We won last Saturday in large part because he threw like once in the second half.

Chump went Chump on offense....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.