My Bucs have #1 overall pick

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n138358 said:
That's actually the one thing I kinda liked about this season. They grew on me

I guess I have a different viewpoint. The Bucs overhauled their unis when the Glazers took over. What was the point in changing it up again? You lose your sense of tradition.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a no-brainer. Trade with the Jets who will take either Winston or Mariotta. Get their 1st, 2nd, and next year's 1st round pick. Draft Brandon Sherff as your franchise LT. Trade your 2nd round pick for a mixture of 3 picks between the 3rd and 5th rounds and a second rounder in next year's draft. For those two add'l picks, pick an Offensive Lineman again. Their line is trash. Get as many bodies that you can get to compete on that line and may the best man win. They have a running back and good receivers. Get a punter in the 5-6 round.

Get your QB with one of your 2 first round picks next year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n138354 said:
I just hated the Lovie Smith hire. He's awful.

He sucked at Chicago. How in the hell did he last as long as he did there?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
bucs_jameis_getty.jpg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n138379 said:
Excuse me. Not all bucs fans are D bags

I didn't say all Bucs fans were douche bags. Lighten up a little. Those 2 guys who think the Bucs should draft a douche bag like Winston are douche bags.

And for the record...I live in the Tampa area and grew up in Central Florida. I'd love for the Bucs to be good again.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's due to the "peckerhoff continuum".

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
GatorJ;n138364 said:
This is a no-brainer. Trade with the Jets who will take either Winston or Mariotta. Get their 1st, 2nd, and next year's 1st round pick. Draft Brandon Sherff as your franchise LT. Trade your 2nd round pick for a mixture of 3 picks between the 3rd and 5th rounds and a second rounder in next year's draft. For those two add'l picks, pick an Offensive Lineman again. Their line is trash. Get as many bodies that you can get to compete on that line and may the best man win. They have a running back and good receivers. Get a punter in the 5-6 round.

Get your QB with one of your 2 first round picks next year.

Very nice analysis. Better than anything you'll hear from Kiper or McShey.

So far ESPN's NFL experts have spoken very highly of Winston's skill set, including his football intelligence. (I'm only passing on what's being said). One former NFL front office guy said the fact that Jimbo has been so steadfast in his support of Winston tells him that he really is a good kid....otherwise why would an ethical guy like Fisher choose to stand firmly in his camp. (He really said that).

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n138385 said:
I NEVER listen to the bucs on the radio. Ever.

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lol maybe because he wins games for Jimbo? Where do these people come up with this stuff?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Since65;n138386 said:

So far ESPN's NFL experts have spoken very highly of Winston's skill set, including his football intelligence. (I'm only passing on what's being said). One former NFL front office guy said the fact that Jimbo has been so steadfast in his support of Winston tells him that he really is a good kid....otherwise why would an ethical guy like Fisher choose to stand firmly in his camp. (He really said that).

lol.

But give the devil his due, Winston could be a very good QB, if he could ever get his act straight, which I don't think he can. I'd be shocked if the bucs don't take a QB though as intelligent as that analysis was (not kidding, great insight :)) there is so much pressure to find a franchise QB

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If they pick Mariota they have a good chance of winning with him. If they pick Winston it will be a dumpster fire worse than the one there now. Either way it will be fun to watch.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator said:
Since65;n138386 said:

lol.

But give the devil his due, Winston could be a very good QB, if he could ever get his act straight, which I don't think he can. I'd be shocked if the bucs don't take a QB though as intelligent as that analysis was (not kidding, great insight :)) there is so much pressure to find a franchise QB

To be a good quarterback you need to be a good decision maker. He has proven time and time again that he cant make good decisions on and off the field.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I think it should be a package deal. Any team who drafts Rapeis also gets Jimbo as HC. After all, he took such care of him in Tallacrappy. They'll also need to include the current TPD top officer with the deal.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
You take Mariota if the GM has any brains. He can make all the throws and doesn't seem to have bipointfiveami 21. Congrats on being the worst team, just don't make it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.