My Bucs have #1 overall pick

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n138683 said:
Winston's long windup and horrific decision making skills are going to end his NFL career in a hurry. If you can't go a full season in the ACC without throwing 17 interceptions, then how are you going to do against the best defensive backs in the world every week? But yeah, the Bucs will be stupid enough to draft him, and it sucks even more because I live here and I'll keep having to hear about his sorry ass all the damn time.

Same here... His mechanics and decision making are terrible now... Imagine what he will look like in the NFL... Jamarcus Russell all over....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, you think Winston is an idiot now? Imagine him with a lot of money. :fear:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n138594 said:
long and hard
This is the only thing he really wanted to bring up in that post; had to beat around the bush a bit to get there but made sure he did. He just cant seem to take winstons d*ck out of his mouth. I think he might be a bit jealous that he wasn't the one chosen to perform forced fellatio.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n138687 said:
Yeah, you think Winston is an idiot now? Imagine him with a lot of money. :fear:

I have said the same thing repeatedly... Give this fool 5 million unsupervised and watch what unfolds!!!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a Bucs fan I really hope they don't take Winston for obvious reasons. I'm still not sold on his ability....he has played one decent defense (2014 UF defense) in his collegiate career and it exposed how bad he can be. Now what happens when he plays that kind of defense every week?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n138687 said:
Imagine him with alot of money in Tampa! He could probably make pacman jones uncomfortable in a strip club

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;138689 said:
This is the only thing he really wanted to bring up in that post; had to beat around the bush a bit to get there but made sure he did. He just cant seem to take winstons d*ck out of his mouth. I think he might be a bit jealous that he wasn't the one chosen to perform forced fellatio.

Best post of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator