Results are only viewable after voting.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Style 4 making a sudden comeback!

With whom? The millennial crowd? :rolleyes: It's too close to YouTube or Netflix imo. You didn't copy anyone else when you started GCMB. Why start now? Be different. Be innovative.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry but #4 looks positively old school. If you want to get rid of whatever's hanging from #2. (That thing that looks like a hot air balloon), maybe. But not #4.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
With whom? The millennial crowd? :rolleyes: It's too close to YouTube or Netflix imo. You didn't copy anyone else when you started GCMB. Why start now? Be different. Be innovative.
You drunk? I didn’t say it was making a comeback with me, I meant a comeback in the voting.

Also, the ONLY thing that logo has in common with Netflix or YouTube is the fact there is some red in it.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You drunk? I didn’t say it was making a comeback with me, I meant a comeback in the voting.

Also, the ONLY thing that logo has in common with Netflix or YouTube is the fact there is some red in it.

Ok, so stay away from red & black :barfaway: & play buttons. The colors, and the button, look like you're trying to rip-off netflix or youtube. Also, I said "with whom? The millennial crowd?" AFAIK, you're not a millennial, so it should have been obvious I wasn't talking about you...:facepalm: w/e, you asked for input, I gave you mine. Take it or leave it, idc.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll echo what everyone else has said about #1. It's the most modern, sleek, clean, etc. #2 is a close second for the font. Not a fan of #3 at all, and #4 is a little busy for my taste. I just think on a forum header, simpler is better. The GatorChatter header is a perfect example.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so stay away from red & black :barfaway: & play buttons. The colors, and the button, look like you're trying to rip-off netflix or youtube. Also, I said "with whom? The millennial crowd?" AFAIK, you're not a millennial, so it should have been obvious I wasn't talking about you...:facepalm: w/e, you asked for input, I gave you mine. Take it or leave it, idc.
:backout:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is with these polls without a ham sammich option? To the dungeon with this this thread!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everything about 4 screams video. 3 is a close second. 1 looks generic as hell and 2 is queer, reminds me of Around the World in 80 Days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.