My First Chomp

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
FYI

UF UAA said:
'MY FIRST CHOMP' COMES TO THE HARDWOOD
Enter for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to watch a Florida men's basketball game
By Andrew Kovar | Monday, November 6, 2017
image_handler.aspx

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Mike White and the University Athletic Association is looking for a Florida basketball fans who have never seen the Gators play in person.

The UAA is excited to announce "My First Chomp," your opportunity to register to win an all-expenses paid trip for you and a guest to Gainesville for the Florida vs. Vanderbilt game on December 30th.

The No. 7 Gators are set to play their first full season in the newly renovated Exactech Arena and this is an opportunity to see them up close.

The winner will be selected on Friday, November 17th and will receive tickets, hotel, and airfare for the December 30th weekend. Head to floridagators.com/MyFirstChomp for your chance to win today.
image_handler.aspx

Contest Rules
-Winners must be over 18 years old
-Winners cannot be student-athletes or immediate family member of a current student-athlete
-The contest ends on November 17, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
-The UAA will announce the winner via social media and FloridaGators.com on November 17th

Here is the link in case the click through links in the essay did not copy:

http://floridagators.com/news/2017/11/5/mens-basketball-my-first-chomp-basektball.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.