My first thread moved to the dungeon

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Who here didn't deal a little coke while in college? Come on, be honest.
Im gonna fess up. My future wife's mom kept me stocked with little coke all the time out in Newberry.
6a00d8345250f069e2012875aad9bc970c-550wi

but I still like this sometimes
8336843b2a440452b3666c4aa9216795---up-expressions.jpg

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
What I have already said was the extent of the video. Grier was not in it. Just the drunk olineman and some of his boys with the guy from the bar. It's not that the bar guy caught the coke comment on camera, he used the chugging cam to validate that he was told by a credible source that the coke was actually the issue. It may be rumor, but it certainly fits the scenario well.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Refilled bottle with raised letters, coach. Cost a nickel with 2 cents deposit on bottle return.

s-l300.jpg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Since when is bar fly shcit not allowed here? We once had a poster claim bob stoops had already agreed to coach here and spurrier agreed to be his oc. And had about 20 pages of it.
That poster must have had Grier as his supplier.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one thinking that this is why Dana Holgerson was so eager to get Grier in Morgantown??? Nothing but run of the mill meth-heads in that neck of the woods.... good coke is hard to find.....

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know you have never misspelled anything. Sorry to offend your delicate vocabulary. Way to be original though, hasn't been mentioned yet

Good work, Dae. Stick with your convictions and don't take no crap.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
What I have already said was the extent of the video. Grier was not in it. Just the drunk olineman and some of his boys with the guy from the bar. It's not that the bar guy caught the coke comment on camera, he used the chugging cam to validate that he was told by a credible source that the coke was actually the issue. It may be rumor, but it certainly fits the scenario well.

Dont let these jack offs run you off. Only about .1% of what is posted here has any truth to it. Yours is probably a much higher percentage. Post on.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Answer to your question: the head coaches weekend stash.

My own take on that picture... kid looks like a total dooooossshhhh....

Man, leave that girl alone, she's cute. Ooooooooh, you were talk'n 'bout...

Here's my biggest problem with these "fan walks" - why do the players wear the headphones. They're supposed to be for the fans, yet the only interaction with the fans is the "necessary" high fives. If I was a player I'd be interacting with the crowd, giving out hugs, chatting it up anyway I could. Not this premadonna crap they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator