My only knock on Mullen in the CSU game was...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

.. and it was incorrect, 'cause with me the message is in the misspelling.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I think it is more that most people think it is now established that Franks does not have "it" to be a QB at this level. People do not know that Trask does not have "it" for sure.

Neither may be an ideal spread QB. But someone with the moxie, poise, football instinct to play QB would be a better at leading UF's offense even if he is not ideal for this offense.
The thing is we all see Franks is improving. He's improved more in 3 games under Mullen in a completely new system than two years under Mac. I don't get how everyone says it takes time to fix the mental/physical toughness yet Franks gets none when he was dealing with the worst coaching staff in modern UF history. The kid will be all SEC before he leaves if they can fix his confidence Mac and this ****ty OL is killing.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
.. and it was incorrect, 'cause with me the message is in the misspelling.
Like this?
spelling_tori_beverly_hills_90210_35660l.jpg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The thing is we all see Franks is improving. He's improved more in 3 games under Mullen in a completely new system than two years under Mac. I don't get how everyone says it takes time to fix the mental/physical toughness yet Franks gets none when he was dealing with the worst coaching staff in modern UF history. The kid will be all SEC before he leaves if they can fix his confidence Mac and this ****ty OL is killing.
Agree with the first part. Not sure about All SEC. I’d love for it to be true. I want it to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.