N.C. State shows that FSU has issues beyond the QB position

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That bean pole looks better than anything we've rolled out since Tebow.

While lack of QB talent is a factor, we also have a lack of proper coaching, poor call playing, and until this year, a lack of playmakers.

I'm getting grouchy thinking of post-Tebow football.
Cool story. Their OL still sucks, he's still a bean pole, and he's still going to get his ass handed to him this year.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
True freshmen Blackmon and Fromm look impressive compared to our QB's performances.

Can't be the coaches' fault can it?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You & me are in the same boat. I've pointed out for years that he's an overrated 3-4 loss guy and several people told me how wrong I was and how great FSU and Jimbo are. The other point I've made that seems lost on some is their one natty in the past 18 years came when their 2 biggest rivals (us and Miami) were down. If either of our programs had been just decent the past 8 years FSU would never have even sniffed the title game.
It also came at the hands of a once a decade type qb who shouldn't have even been eligible to play because of criminal behavior as well as widespread academic cheating swept under the rug by the school and the local LE and judicial community, all of which has now been well documented to have occurred the entire time he was on the team.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Their OL is awful. That bean pole of a QB of theirs is going to get broken in half by the end of the season. We should just start scouting their third string QB now.

Yeah, but you have to love his intensity in the pregame speech.

tenor.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Cool story. Their OL still sucks, he's still a bean pole, and he's still going to get his ass handed to him this year.

No, it's not a cool story that Jimbo can take Starvin Marvin behind some turnstiles can get some QB productivity while we are a galumping mess relying on Oregon State rejects

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No, it's not a cool story that Jimbo can take Starvin Marvin behind some turnstiles can get some QB productivity while we are a galumping mess relying on Oregon State rejects
I wouldn't call what they got "productivity." And besides, "productivity" doesn't mean jack sh*t if you lose at home to a horse's ass team like NC State.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will continue to enjoy their struggles until they kick our asses again this year with the same shyte team.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Oh ye of little faith............remember those hours of trolling and coming up empty............Fandom (especially now) relates to fishing well. Never know when that epic moment will come...........or epic game or year or decade or player or coach or play (well we saw the epic play once this year fursure)

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
It's funny because Ive been roasted on here for calling him a 3/4 loss per season coach, and yet there's an actual article trending on facebook right now (originating from whorechant i believe) thats entire point is that they are paying a dude 5+ mill a year to be a 3/4 loss per season coach.

:lmao:

I said it once miles was out of football and I'll say it again, nobody does less with more in all of cfb then jimbob fisher.

Truth

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
The true tragedy of the 2017 season is that I'm unable to make fun of fsu fans to the fulliest extent of my ability because we're worse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny because Ive been roasted on here for calling him a 3/4 loss per season coach, and yet there's an actual article trending on facebook right now (originating from whorechant i believe) thats entire point is that they are paying a dude 5+ mill a year to be a 3/4 loss per season coach.

I said it once miles was out of football and I'll say it again, nobody does less with more in all of cfb then jimbob fisher.
It's a great thing that Clown Town is stuck with Jimbob Fissure for a while. That means they will always be within reach.

The only person I recall worshipping the Bowden Bastard was a troll with cotton candy breath .

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

We had words and I loathe FSU. F Jimbo. F FSU. Mac has no excuse not to beat them this year at home. If he loses they should take his keys right there on the field after the game. Have the moving vans ready to go. We should curb stomp them into the ground.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We had words and I loathe FSU. F Jimbo. F FSU. Mac has no excuse not to beat them this year at home. If he loses they should take his keys right there on the field after the game. Have the moving vans ready to go. We should curb stomp them into the ground.
We won't.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Same thing was said after Louisville crushed them last season....then we can't manage a single touchdown.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this stick bug was better than what we have? That was a hell of a performance today. :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator