NASA Discovers What Could Be Seven Planets That Could Sustain Life 40 Light Years Away

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

I'd probably have to do some more reading... but it said "cold, small star", I would assume that today it wouldn't support the kind of life forms that we might expect...? Or could it? (Artists' rendition:

afd688fb8fd8b5114ad6252d412c8e4f.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great. Forty light years. Even if someone invents hyperdrive and a Millenium Falcon, I will be dead by the time I get there.

Last edited:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'm sure that Jim Harbaugh is already inquiring about holding satellite camps there this summer.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
This must be fake news, there isn't enough outrage or complaining by GC members.

Surely we would have found these years ago if Foley would have supported spending on scouting the right stars in recruiting.

When will we see the claims that even if they could support life, Mac won't develop them quick enough and Nuss will try to change their formation or routes in ways that simply won't work.

As China builds a ship and gets there first, when is it appropriate for us to say "we didn't want them anyway"?

Does anyone know what the immigration policy is for these planets? Are they already over run with muslim terrorists in dire need of native residents to kill/convert?

Who's going to pay for the wall around the planets?

Did Putin put those planets out there to distract us while he takes another former Russian territory back under his wing?

Did Trump put them out there to say "See what I did? Obama couldn't do that!" Or are we crediting Obama for them, they just came in late so it wasn't under his watch?

These, and many other lacking comments, are why this must be a production from The Onion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator