NASCAR driver's ex-girlfriend is an international assassin?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
OK, NASCAR has finally become interesting to me.

I can't decide if this chick belongs in a looney bin or if I should bid for the movie rights. Wow.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kurt-bu...8503--spt.html

images

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I had to read that twice. I have no clue who's telling the truth. If she was an assassin I would imagine he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight with her.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n150633 said:
I had to read that twice. I have no clue who's telling the truth. If she was an assassin I would imagine he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight with her.

look at her. That chick ain't beatin a grown mans ass

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n150639 said:
I'd hit it.

we're talking about the drivers ex girlfriend not the driver .

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n150639 said:
I'd hit it.

I'd be verrrrry careful using the word "hit" around this chick.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
:moon: Go for it, baby.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
t-gator;n150636 said:
look at her. That chick ain't beatin a grown mans ass

Beautiful and petite women are the best assassins. No one would expect them to be deadly.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Neckcar at its finest. Left, left, left , left...repeat...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
….. and yet he's the one taking a shot at her ?

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of those stories that make you feel better about your own life and choices. I've been with some psycho f'n chicks in my life, but never one this batshiz crazy and/or lethal.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad code name: Cracker Snake.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n151401 said:
This is one of those stories that make you feel better about your own life and choices. I've been with some psycho f'n chicks in my life, but never one this batshiz crazy and/or lethal.

I always bring up that difficult trade off with psycho chicks. On the one hand, their unpredictable schizoid personalities make you want to run screaming in the opposite direction, and on the other hand they are flat out mind blowing in the sack.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n151424 said:
I always bring up that difficult trade off with psycho chicks. On the one hand, their unpredictable schizoid personalities make you want to run screaming in the opposite direction, and on the other hand they are flat out mind blowing in the sack.
100% correct. You don't know what "wild sex" is until you've had sex with a crazy chick. It's all at once thrilling and terrifying - it literally leaves you wanting more and also wanting to get away from her as quickly as possible. The conflicting emotions give you night sweats and create boner confusion. It's the worst period of your life, but you are trapped in this cyclone of death-defying sex, lunacy and circular conversations with no point or end. When you finally send that break-up email, ( I say "email" because by now, you've changed your phone number and moved to another city), you know that pressing "send" could potentially be one of your last acts on this earth. You live in terror for years after that thinking that she will find you.

I highly recommend it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I had a girl that, over the breakup, put a knife on her own neck. She was across the room. I froze, scared to death.
Suddenly, an idea hit me and I looked towards the bedroom and said : "Come on, lets have sex." I can't tell you
the number of times I had to save that girl's life.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Her name is Driscoll. I suspect she never really hit her target.

It makes sense if you think about it. All really good assassins try to find a very high profile position like wife of an "athlete" in order to.. you know... remain anonymous. It's only slightly less stupid than believing that the wife of an ambassador who spends a lot of time speaking at political events and introducing his wife as "his CIA wife" is an uncover intelligence agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.