National Signing Day 2017

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo apparently the DB add might not be over, Blades just told a uf reporter a min ago he's 50/50 and has talked to staff today

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When did the name of this thread get changed back? :lol:

We don't have any elite signees, but this wasn't the disaster of a class that it appeared it might be.

:chomp:

Well, there's one disaster...

We got fewer 3-star recruits than anyone ranked higher than us except Bama, OHIO State and USCw (tied). :couch::worried:

Rivals_com.jpg

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
When did the name of this thread get changed back? :lol:

We don't have any elite signees, but this wasn't the disaster of a class that it appeared it might be.

:chomp:

Well, there's one disaster...

We got fewer 3-star recruits than anyone ranked higher than us except Bama, OHIO State and USCw (tied). :couch::worried:

The ranking above doesn't include Henderson or Edwards yet.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
We actually have 21 commits. If you go to the florida commit page it lists Brian Edwards.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Why would someone leave $$ on the table knowing you are presumably behind on the depth chart, when you can go to another sec school right away and possibly start.

Smh:stickpoke:
ok this makes me mad. Why do accept a grayshirt instead of a full time scholly.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We actually have 21 commits. If you go to the florida commit page it lists Brian Edwards.
I don't think Byrd is on the list, which is the discrepancy.

Any chance we take Blades as an ATH and see if he's a better WR or CB?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

So blades at 4. Young and lemons at some point soon

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014

I like your thinking. Henderson is super fast, wonder where Blades is speed wise. Could be great in the sp teams game

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I wonder if you told him in these terms 'being a grayshirt means youre looked at as a little more than a preferred walkon" if he would re-consider

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if you told him in these terms 'being a grayshirt means youre looked at as a little more than a preferred walkon" if he would re-consider

Saban seeing him from that helicopter must have impressed him I guess. It doesn't make sense.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Saban seeing him from that helicopter must have impressed him I guess. It doesn't make sense.
Saban mustve done a serious sales job to convince a heralded prospect like Parks to accept a grayshirt. Im sure he used all the lines... "Look here Jarez we need you to take a grayshirt but look theres nobody in front of you on the depth chart in a year in a half bc x player will be pro then. so the job is all yours in a year and a half." Fails to mention the other players trying to get that job in a year in a half

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator