Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mgdvpjIqXZ1r7e6xbo1_500.gif

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
NAVET GATOR! You answer Bart right now young man!

btw.. .does the name Navet indicate Navy Veteran?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I seem to have some recollection of Nav telling me he was going to be out of town or something, but I can't find any PM or email from him. Maybe he told me in the chatbox. Or maybe I'm mistaken.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I seem to have some recollection of Nav telling me he was going to be out of town or something, but I can't find any PM or email from him. Maybe he told me in the chatbox. Or maybe I'm mistaken.
That is one of the downsides of the chatbox. It also means that I have to post less to avoid being "Biggest Loser of the Month" because all of those other high volume posters seem to be using the box more.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That is one of the downsides of the chatbox. It also means that I have to post less to avoid being "Biggest Loser of the Month" because all of those other high volume posters seem to be using the box more.
There's nothing said in the chat box that's worth posting. Besides, it's a key feature that separates our board from everybody else's.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's nothing said in the chat box that's worth posting. Besides, it's a key feature that separates our board from everybody else's.
I don't know, it's pretty eventful recapping the football games through the lense of the chatterbox :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well fellas, I can report that he is not dead
:whew:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.