Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
t-gator;n3436 said:
Queenie , I thought you didn't watch the nba?
I watched the last 2 games because the Heat were getting destroyed. But, the fact that I don't watch the NBA doesn't mean I can't say your comment was completely retarded. It was.
If the Heat get Melo, they'll never sniff another NBA Finals as long as he's on the roster. Ever. Guy is an abomination on defense, and we all saw how badly they were exposed on defense by the Spurs. Last thing they need is to add a guy who couldn't defend a quadriplegic in a phone booth to their roster.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n3490 said:
T, you are making the most retarded argument I have ever seen to not like a team. :lol:
It's about time you acknowledged me wobble:Swamp Queen:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
t-gator;n3453 said:
thanks for proving my point, you only watched because your pulling against the heat it has nothing to do with the spurs. And what is so retarded about my comment? The spurs only have 2 American born players in their rotation. I'm sorry but that bothers me. We have plenty of guys here to stock the nba.

rolleyes.gif

So I can't watch games because I was pulling against the Heat? Or I'm just not allowed to comment because I was pulling against the Heat? And really, because a team has foreign players that means it's Un-American to cheer for them? Give me a break. That is asinine and silly. Tim Duncan is one of the greatest players to play in the NBA, and he's extremely classy and humble. I'll cheer for that guy all day long!

I used to be a huge NBA fan, but I just find it completely unwatchable now.
Let's agree to disagree. I know I'm coming off as a jerk and I don't want to. You know your my buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb